This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acceptable Solo'ing behaviour?

I'd like dedicated Solo'ers, like Sloi or Cynic, to answer this. Is seat switching to break missle locks an acceptable tactic or is it considered totally unsportsman like behaviour from a Solo'er?

Well, i think if you want just them to reply, then your answer may be slightly biased.

I have no problem with it since any good jet pilot uses his main gun on a chopper.

Comment

Cant break missile locks with seatswitching. It was patched in either 1.3 or 1.4, cant remember exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Noble Rotter View Post
        I'd like dedicated Solo'ers, like Sloi or Cynic, to answer this. Is seat switching to break missle locks an acceptable tactic or is it considered totally unsportsman like behaviour from a Solo'er?
        Seat switching doesn't break missile locks anymore. The point is moot.

Comment

moot is the word

Comment

I belive it does break the "full lock" briefly before going back to "full lock". No intermitate "acquiring lock-on" between breaks. Played a friendly LAN this weekend and my mates kept complaining their locks kept being interrupted (broken) as I switched seats.

Comment

Switching will break the lock depending on the timing when its done..any one that is skilled enough to do it knows this. Its also perfectly fine IMO just like throwing flares which are worthless for the most part. Soloing is not a glitch,a hack or a issue of any kind...it is nothing different than switching places in a tank from the very front of the inside to control it and shot the main guns to a instant jump to the top mounted gun. End of Discussion so may as well lock this thread before it turns into another "Is soloing allowed etc etc"

Comment

Yup. You've got your answer. Lock.

Comment

Working...
                X