Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What s you opinion about airstrike and chopper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What s you opinion about airstrike and chopper?

hello, in my opinion they never had to make this kind of power why, because the maps are just to small for that kind of stuff. If the maps wher bigger then it would be some difrend story. It s just crazy the round only begins and the plane s already bombing the spawn point and about chopper well it s just a F aimbot if you atleast could control the gun it would be better.

:salute:

I can dig em.

Comment

Not bothered by them even if the chopper usually aims at me, an effeciant team or any half decent group of players can take a chopper out within 20 seconds of it being deployed...

Airstrikes can be annoying on small maps like bog, but on larger ones like overgrown its seldom that one can take a large team out...

Comment

Airstrikes are a little annoying, but I blame myself for being outside.

Same with Chopper.

Comment

I love using both and hate getting killed by both, but I think a better balanced system would be that at 10 kills you get to choose one or the other, because airstrikes are much more effective than the chopper on crowded servers, and useless on nearly empty servers.

Comment

I like them.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Helos would be nice, if they served any tactical purpose. They shoot through smoke, into buildings, and below them.

I like airstrikes, but the helicopters just seem too devastating for my liking.

Comment

both easily avoidable.........that simple.

Comment

I don't mind airstrikes at all. I'm usually flanking far away from teammates, so they don't generally target me.

Helicopters, however, are a different story: it's like my BF2 heli victims have resurrected from the dead and found their way into this game's choppers... and boy, they sure have it in for me.

Both are a nice reward for playing well.

Comment

Airstrikes pwn and since PC servers are so crowded its easy to rack up kills with airstrikes

Comment

I have always said:

Aistrike = 7 kills
                      Heli = 12 kills

OR

Make it so that airstrike kills dont count towards getting the heli.

Comment

i think they should make the UAV 4 kills, Airstrike 10 and the heli 15 personally, its too easy to get atm.

Hey Eliminator, a previous thread's contribution from yourself & you are normally very thorough (tut tut, lol)

Totally agree with upping the kills though, some maps the heli is just permanently up. Wouldn't be so bad if you got kills for taking out the heli.

Comment

Originally posted by death-or-glory
                          Hey Eliminator, a previous thread's contribution from yourself & you are normally very thorough (tut tut, lol)

Totally agree with upping the kills though, some maps the heli is just permanently up. Wouldn't be so bad if you got kills for taking out the heli.

I personally fel that some maps should just not have the ability for airstrikes and helis due to the lack of cover, like Wetworks, Bog.

And they are also completely useless on maps like Vacant and Bloc.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post

I personally fel that some maps should just not have the ability for airstrikes and helis due to the lack of cover, like Wetworks, Bog.

And they are also completely useless on maps like Vacant and Bloc.

Totally agree, hey it was nothing personal earlier , i agree with 99% of what you normally say, one of the best contributors to this forum IMO. Keeps me coming back to kill a few hours whilst at work (if you know what I mean)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                              I have always said:

Aistrike = 7 kills
                              Heli = 12 kills

OR

Make it so that airstrike kills dont count towards getting the heli.
                              you are right cmone 5 kills is nothing every noob can get then 10 kills would be good :evil:

then it would be damn that dude just got 10 kills to get that **** in the air

Comment

Working...
                              X