Single Player rank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Player rank?

Here's my story. I live too far out of the city limit to be able to get fast internet. I LOVE BF2, but I can only play single player. HOWEVER, I can't rise in rank on single player, I can be in control of a squad (which doesn't do ANYTHING because the bots are too damned stupid) but either way, how can I change it so I can rise in rank on single player?

You can't - however, if you want all unlocks and that sort, you can do that.

Downloading AIX - which I'm sure you've heard - adds enormously to the single player experience through weapon and vehicle selection, AI capabilities, and maps.

Comment

You cant, but you can at least have some smarter AI with AIX mod. Or BFSP64 player mod, which adds up to 64 bots. I dont know if that mod makes them smart. But I know AIX does for sure.

Comment

Actually it's possible but not trivial to have ranking and stats offline; you just need to set up your own account server with MySQL and Apache.
        See http://www.bf2statistics.com/news.php .

Comment

does the player mod let you use the bigger maps or just the regular small map with more players? Also, I'm alright with the harder bots but how does it affect thier capability to fly and drive even the most simplest vehicles? I've seen 2 of those buggys and 3 hummers and a tank all in one spot going back and fourth banging into each other while the enemy was capturing the flag right beside them. And flying, they can't aim worth ****.

Comment

They are bots in a online multiplayer what did you expect.
            AIX is the goodness, btw. Some of the bots pretty good on the ground too.

Comment

Ah, single player, brings back memories... Whats it like playing with bots again?

Comment

Originally posted by Nadokings
                Ah, single player, brings back memories... Whats it like playing with bots again?
                On dragon valley they sometimes abandon their tanks and APCs and just die.

Comment

Originally posted by fubar13 View Post
                  does the player mod let you use the bigger maps or just the regular small map with more players? Also, I'm alright with the harder bots but how does it affect thier capability to fly and drive even the most simplest vehicles? I've seen 2 of those buggys and 3 hummers and a tank all in one spot going back and fourth banging into each other while the enemy was capturing the flag right beside them. And flying, they can't aim worth ****.
                  They are pretty pathetic at flying, they tend to give up and stay on ground.

Comment

Working...
                  X