what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do?

well ehm i was wondering my win loss ratio is at 1.55 atm and i heard lots of people dont care about their stats anymore so i gotta choose between 2 things.

What I said *points to avatar*

Comment

If your only playing for the ribbons, move on and do something else.

Comment

i like to look at my stats once in a while to see what i have achieved in the game.. playing without stats wouldnt make the game fun for me even though ive played some rounds in my new clan with the members and its brought a whole new lease of life in the game.

id say go for them. im working on my badges in the spare time

Comment

To be honest, if you play enough rounds in a squad with members of your clan working together, you'll

a) have more fun, nothing beats playing alongside mates
          b) most likely stand a better chance at winning, all it takes is one squad making every effort to win and it's a piece of pie.

I had a WL of around 1.1 for ages, and when I had around 1400/1200, I joined my current clan, and now play regularly with them... my WL is now circa 2.2, and that's a MASSIVE recovery, although I had a lot of fun doing it BECAUSE I was playing with mates.

Comment

After a while I stopped caring so much about persistent stats like k/d and w/l ratio.

My k/d ratio never got above 1, from taking a while (quite a while) to get good at a game I'd never played before. Towards the end of my "career" I rarely had a k/d ratio under 2. But my persistent stats didn't reflect that at all.

Once I got over caring so much about stats and just having fun I started doing better and my score got better on its own. My k/d ratio grew something like 50%. Not much, but if I had kept on playing it probably would have kept slowly rising.

Comment

While stats are a large part of the Battlefield, people sound completely effing stupid when they say "shut the fvck up noob, i have 40 hours with the Krylov, you couldnt possibly know anything only having 12". That right there makes stats not cool or fun anymore, and 75% of the players are exactly like that.

Fvck stats, go have fun, and try your hardest to ruin mouthy a-holes stats! Then stats are fun! Go be a noob again!

Comment

Go for the ribbon.

Without stats BF = Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
                  Go for the ribbon.

Without stats BF = Fail.
                  Agreed, whole heartedly. In fact, the only reason I started a new soldier was because Fingulfin's stats were HORRID. I had almost all the awards, but I knew that there was no way I could get my W/L up (or K/D for that matter). Both were around 1.1. So, I started Kaizer. Now I have a 3.4 W/L and a 2.0 K/D and I am very happy :nod:

lol.

I just woke up.

I feel dizzy.

Comment

go for it if you can realistically get the award. i am close to the armor medal but that's the last award i am going for. the other 2 remaining, AA gold badge and aircraft medal i know i have no chance pretty much so i won't really bother.

Comment

I have no control over Win/Loss, it all luck of the draw as to whether I'm in with a bunch of muppets or with competent players, always a pleasant surpise to find someone with VOIP though.

Comment

You do have control, its just not "pleasant". When you join a server, make sure that your team is winning (or at least the teams are even in ticket score). Also make sure the ranks aren't stacked, or if they are stacked make sure you are on the right side... If the circumstances aren't looking good, just disconnect before you spawn. It is a bit annoying, but if you put this into general practice you can get your W/L up in no time.

PS: For those of you who are about to start your entire holy war against teamswitchers, please note that I don't care.

Comment

Do what you enjoy, and if that happens to be stats, then do that!

Comment

I dont care about all my stats but some like how many kills you have i do enjoy.
                            My K/D is bad and same with my W/L so i dont care about them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsly View Post
                              I dont care about all my stats but some like how many kills you have i do enjoy.
                              My K/D is bad and same with my W/L so i dont care about them anymore.
                              same here in both of my accounts.

Comment

Working...
                              X