MP_Village vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP_Village vid

Done a wee gameplay vid of Village 5v5 sabotage - makings of a great map, ya need to give it a go guys

Excuse the what seems random throwing of flash nades, normally equip with nsmoke and kept forgetting to change it... doh

And if u hang in there for 7:45 I get accused of camping hahaha after about 1/2 the deaths i sustained was from snipers as I was attacking ... what are people like

PS was using an extreme mod on server as well which was quite arcadish but no bad.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=181m8ApfVGc[/media]

It looks pretty good.

Comment

looks really good. Expansion of overgrown sort of thing?

Comment

What graphic card are you using, and what FPS are you getting? Wouldn't that slaughter a 7600GS?

Comment

Ignore the fps meter in game, was using fraps while recording capped at 25 fps, sometimes dropping to high teens.

Normal in game fps in stock maps is high 40's to 90 fps. Reckon Village was running higher, no jitters at all. Another thing I noticed on this map and other custom maps is that they dont seem to be as memory hungry and when coming out of games the comp returns to normal quicker.

FYI 3.8 x2 AMD proccy 1 gig of ram and Ati x800 pro 256meg. If you can run normal mp maps, custom maps aint gonnae be a problem unless the map is bugged.

Comment

That looks pretty cool. I hope more ppl put that on rotation soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger6789 View Post
              looks really good. Expansion of overgrown sort of thing?
              It's the multiplayer version of the single player level Blackout.

Comment

It looks pretty different though :/

I got to play it and its a nice map; kinda annoying when a bunch of guys are up on the cliff though, lol.

Comment

The map doesn't look balanced enough, as in too open, I can see whole teams sitting on hilltops doing some epic phail sniping wars.

Comment

Real nice map, just not to big of a fan with the sounds. Overall real nice

Comment

looks great

Comment

Originally posted by a civilian
                        It looks pretty different though :/

I got to play it and its a nice map; kinda annoying when a bunch of guys are up on the cliff though, lol.
                        Maybe it looks different because of the rain and lighting

Comment

this map is very good but what i dont like about custom maps is the mods on them evry singel map has in own mod it s just confuzing me.

Comment

Working...
                          X