Impressive clan strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressive clan strategy

Just got toasted on a clan server, but I have to say I was impressed with the strategy. When I joined Camp G, it placed me on EU and we were ahead 200 to 50. I didn't think I would do much more than run around a bit, get a couple of kills, and an easy win. I was wrong. They must have been waiting to get the right number of guys joining the "winning" team. When I joined, PAC only had their uncap. Then autobalance was suddenly turned off, and half the EU team switched to the PAC side, making it 9 against 6. I wasn't too worried when I noticed since they seemed to be at a serious disadvantage, and their soldiers were not all brigs.

But man were these guys good! In short order, they captured one flag after another. They worked perfectly as a team, with a sniper always remaining behind to pick off anyone trying to recapture lost flags. And they were incredible shots. Single shot sniper kills, even when I actually could see one of them (non sniper), they would go to one knee and single shot me to the head. I was playing Support, so had my Ganz with me, but it didn't matter. As soon as I opened up, I was dead. I tried to organize my team to defend the last couple of flags, but by that time it was 9 against 5 and I could see most of them were dead. The round ended when they capped our last flag. We still had over 200 tickets left, and they had 25. I ended up with 12 kills for my 5 mins of playing time, but we were just pwned. It's too bad they needed to make the team player count uneven in order to make their plan work because they were good enough that I bet the team switching was unnecessary. Best guys in terms of skill (and manipulation) I have played against yet.

DD.

Sounds very impressive. What clan was it?

Comment

same as matey if you could find out their clan name let me know.

Comment

Probably N3XT or NDE something like that lol.

I see you joined 50k Slaney

Comment

ive played against a few n3xt players and they are pretty good!.

yup joined them the other day. real good bunch of people and serious about squadplay which i need to focus more on rather then knifing

Comment

Originally posted by Dare978Devil View Post
            Just got toasted on a clan server, but I have to say I was impressed with the strategy. When I joined Camp G, it placed me on EU and we were ahead 200 to 50. I didn't think I would do much more than run around a bit, get a couple of kills, and an easy win. I was wrong. They must have been waiting to get the right number of guys joining the "winning" team. When I joined, PAC only had their uncap. Then autobalance was suddenly turned off, and half the EU team switched to the PAC side, making it 9 against 6. I wasn't too worried when I noticed since they seemed to be at a serious disadvantage, and their soldiers were not all brigs.

But man were these guys good! In short order, they captured one flag after another. They worked perfectly as a team, with a sniper always remaining behind to pick off anyone trying to recapture lost flags. And they were incredible shots. Single shot sniper kills, even when I actually could see one of them (non sniper), they would go to one knee and single shot me to the head. I was playing Support, so had my Ganz with me, but it didn't matter. As soon as I opened up, I was dead. I tried to organize my team to defend the last couple of flags, but by that time it was 9 against 5 and I could see most of them were dead. The round ended when they capped our last flag. We still had over 200 tickets left, and they had 25. I ended up with 12 kills for my 5 mins of playing time, but we were just pwned. It's too bad they needed to make the team player count uneven in order to make their plan work because they were good enough that I bet the team switching was unnecessary. Best guys in terms of skill (and manipulation) I have played against yet.

DD.
            Doesn't sound impressive to me. More like taking advantage of noobs on the other team.

Comment

Lol probably just an average bunch of players, post clan tag so i can go own all of the clan!

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
                Doesn't sound impressive to me. More like taking advantage of noobs on the other team.
                Yep... We at =L13= do that sometimes, but only under special circumstances. Yesterday we were on our server trying to get it started, when another CLAN joined us... There were like 6 of them (and only 6 of us). So, when they all got connected we asked them if they wanted to go clan vs clan. They said yes, we turned AB Off both clans switched to a separate side... Then we kicked their azzez Near the end of the round, everyone on the other team started Disconnecting, making completely uneven teams, thus ending the clan war (and our server for the day) :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                  Yep... We at =L13= do that sometimes, but only under special circumstances. Yesterday we were on our server trying to get it started, when another CLAN joined us... There were like 6 of them (and only 6 of us). So, when they all got connected we asked them if they wanted to go clan vs clan. They said yes, we turned AB Off both clans switched to a separate side... Then we kicked their azzez Near the end of the round, everyone on the other team started Disconnecting, making completely uneven teams, thus ending the clan war (and our server for the day) :laugh:
                  Sounds OK to me. You made even teams, both teams full of clanners. It'd have been strange to switch teams in order to own a completely clueless enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
                    Lol probably just an average bunch of players, post clan tag so i can go own all of the clan!
                    go get em eze

Comment

Yay, very impressive owning a team with less ppl while probs being on TS or some other sort of voice comms as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X