Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server points hack virus?

Hey all,
    I care a bit about my points and ranking (just got first seargent), so I'm bothered that I went to a server that seemed to have a glitch, the game continued repeating that I have earned an award... So I noticed that my points were like 2000 for the round, so I left. Now I went to another server, and I've ranked all the way up past second lieutenant in minutes! What up with that? Is EA gonna yank my precious account? Will I really show 80k points in bf2s?

holy schneikes, i'm a damn colonel! Am I screwed? Do I have a bf2 virus?

no it's just a bug.

Comment

I doubt they'll do anything to you as you did nothing to cause the glitch.

Comment

What server was it?

Comment

It was called something like "Free Server, and it was Wake Island, possibly it was a Wake Island 24/7.... I'm pretty sure it was hosted on freerankedservers.com...

Comment

You gained like 220,000 points. holy crap.

Comment

Wow....

Comment

I went to bf2s.com and hit his name. He had 20K points. I refreshed and he had like 250K

Comment

your stats were pbvious;y hacked, looks at vehicle ratios

Comment

XD Lawl

your stats were pbvious;y hacked, looks at vehicle ratios

Comment

oops I didnt mean to write it like that

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic View Post
                        oops I didnt mean to write it like that

lies!

Comment

best round : 65,535 lol that's crazy.

Comment

I'm ranked 2200 now; I wonder if anything is really going to change? Is my bf2 installation compromised, or was it just a hack between the server and the points database? Sigh. Maybe I'll start a new character...

Comment

might as well start over. once EA catches wind of your *off stats they will be reset. its a server side mod that multiplies your score over and over again as the round ends repeatedly, its a hack, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. however it's pretty easy to know what is going on and for you to get 220000pts you had to have been doing it for some time. the reason it says 65,565 BR etc is thats the max character limit for your stats being sent to the servers. look at the top 10 as of right now on bf2s, you were probably on their server, how long you think they are going to be there? EA is and has been well aware of this *glitch/hack for some time. resetting people like mad. but have yet to have a clue how to stop it from happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X