E-Flux: January Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Flux: January Edition

A Small Put Together Video. Admittedly not as good as the previous 2 E-Flux Productions, Time wasn't on my side with this one. Also Youtube has decreased the quality so much its untrue BUT! Anyway i hope you Enjoy. Visit www.eflux.aowc.net for tournaments and more media projects such as this one.

Disclaimer Notice:

The Video clips Used Within this Video are not of my own, i have simply put them together to create a fan based video.The Video clips Used Were Cod 4 Trailers & BF Bad Company Trailers.

A Small Put Together Video. Admittedly not as good as the previous 2, Time wasn't on my side with this one. Anyway i hope you Enjoy.Disclaimer Notice:The Vid...

Nice update.

I haven't seen the Bad Company trailers but it went surprisingly well with the Call of Duty 4 footage.

What song was that? It fit really nicely - as in that kind of grim, not too suspenseful - not too overdone, sound.

Any tournaments going to be offered for CoD4 that a clan can compete in? I'm not much for competing by myself, but I'm sure my clan would be more than happy to participate in some events.

Comment

Originally posted by [SSM] Aerialz View Post
      Nice update.

I haven't seen the Bad Company trailers but it went surprisingly well with the Call of Duty 4 footage.

What song was that? It fit really nicely - as in that kind of grim, not too suspenseful - not too overdone, sound.

Any tournaments going to be offered for CoD4 that a clan can compete in? I'm not much for competing by myself, but I'm sure my clan would be more than happy to participate in some events.
      Song was Cells by The Servant.

And yes there will be CoD 4 Clan Tournaments Very Soon.

Comment

Loks good mate well done

Comment

yes well done.

Comment

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X