This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its official , PR is the best Bf2 mod

Didn't they already get chosen for that award?

Comment

Originally posted by Nadokings
      Didn't they already get chosen for that award?
      that was 2006, this is 2007

Comment

Cookie for the PR devs.

Comment

The Best BF2 mod is an opinion, Not a statistic

Comment

Originally posted by Namakan
            Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Namakan
              indeed, hence the smiley in the title to lighten the mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                that was 2006, this is 2007
                AND WHAT ABOUT 2008!?!?!!
                =O

Comment

congrats guys, well done
                  although the term 'best mod' is always totally subjective, theres no denying that you have put together a top quality mod that deserves all the accolade's thrown at it

I was stoked that so many BF2 mods made the top 100 ... its been a great year for modding...

heres to us all continuing our good works into 2008

/me passes congradulatory shots of whiskey to all the PR devs

Comment

Originally posted by Nadokings View Post
                    AND WHAT ABOUT 2008!?!?!!
                    =O
                    you will have to wait till December to vote, and then Jan 2009 for the results

and thanks guys

Comment

WOW, I say thats completely false, and its really sad actually. That FH2, is 4th, and they took over 2 years to make. When PR is 2, and they released oh so many patches. Just proves that they cant make a stable mod.

So, no congratz to PR, all my congratz to FH2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

And once again, PR is braging braging, and more braging.

Comment

I think I saw one of the BSS dev's looking sorta like peter griffon, I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                          WOW, I say thats completely false, and its really sad actually. That FH2, is 4th, and they took over 2 years to make. When PR is 2, and they released oh so many patches. Just proves that they cant make a stable mod.

So, no congratz to PR, all my congratz to FH2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

And once again, PR is braging braging, and more braging.
                          hahah your one funny guy you know that m3ow? haha!

no its not false info, www.moddb.com have been doing the "MOTY" for years and no one has ever doubted there resualts. All the players from every game vote for what mods they think is best. you "they released oh so many patches" statement is really flawed soo much because you see we have a very diffrent release strategy from FH2 if you want to compare FH2 with PR which you can not really do since they are both very diffrent mods, but anyways FH2's release plan was to get a full release out the door as soon as they could, where PR's is to just make something playable and then release it as soon as we do, the fact that we have had 3 main releases last year from v0.5 to v0.7 which each release getting lots more content and improvements to improve on what we had in the release before. This is the same release stratgey that Desert Combat (a bf1942 mod what won MOTY I think a bunch of years ago) and what FH(1) used when they where on bf1942 because they could, but because FH2 was making a WW2 mod for a MC game, they had to basically make everything from scratch, so they could not really do a early release like we have or like they did in 1942 cos there would have been too much stuff missing, so they took the sensible option of getting everything done before releasing. PR has in fact been in the making for just as long as FH2 has for the BF2 engine, we have just been doing lots and lots of releases because we could and it keeps the players happy with new constant content coming out.

as for your "PR is braging braging, and more braging", do I show any bragging here that we have come in 2nd? no, its just a fact we have, I do not need to brag on what we have archived thou I have already congratulated FH2 for coming in 4th which I'm sure they are very happy about considering how many mods we all where up aginst, and I also send out my thanks to all the players who voted for us

so again, I would really think before you make your next post as you really do not have any idea on what you are on about :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                            fail.

the fact PR has oh so many patches, makes it great. people wont get bored, new content. they could easily have no patches and just release one full game. but this way by v.1 it would have been shaped by experience . all the good stuff kept in, all the bad stuff removed and gameplay tested and proved.

Comment

I'll send beer and hookers!

Comment

Working...
                              X