P90 won't unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90 won't unlock

I shoot with my brother a lot and his current rank is LV45. The P90 is still locked.
    I am also a LV 45 and the P90 is unlocked. Anyway to fix this???
    Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this.

Has he had to copy his profile back? Check and see if he has admin rights on his PC and also if the profile folder is READ ONLY. Ive read somewhere someone had it set to that and was not unlocking anything because of it. Dont know if its true or not, but worth looking into.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Not that I know of. He just informed me that at one point he was a Captain and when he went in the next time he was LV44. Other perks have opened to him just not that gun. I checked my profile folder and the only other option other than READ ONLY is HIDDEN. Mine is read only and all weapons and perks have open when they are earned by rank. I wonder if this fluky "rank skippin" had any responsibility for it..... Never heard of skipping ranks before as everything in the mpdata file in encoded and I don't think it can be tampered with. KnowING my brother as I do that would be impossible as he's not a computer wiz........

Comment

FUnny bug that, if we could get that for everyone would be incredibly fun

Comment

Working...
        X