Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely awesome Jet skills: How do i do them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely awesome Jet skills: How do i do them?

I saw someone land a jet in the carrier where the boats are in wake island, the guy landed on arty island, and even where the flag was in airport, pretty much anywhere.

How do I land anywhere I want?:salute:

Practise.
    And good throttle control.

Landing in jets isn't really useful though. :|:

Comment

Originally posted by hilariousness16 View Post
      I saw someone land a jet in the carrier where the boats are in wake island, the guy landed on arty island, and even where the flag was in airport, pretty much anywhere.

How do I land anywhere I want?:salute:
      Practice your joystick..

Landing, he just showing off.. Landing is only good if you have Red Health.. Or just bail it.. crash it... wait.. for shiney new one.

Comment

Dead easy the F35B has the ability to VTOL. Gain a decent enough height off the ground, shut the throttle fully and wait till the jet slows down enough and beings to hover. Then open the throttle very slightly and it will being to descend.

Comment

he was using j10 though

Comment

yea just practice a lot and you will get used to the planes and throttle control so you can land almost anywhere

Comment

u don't lend, never land even if u have 3 bars of health(which is the lowest u can go without dying)

fly over the repair tower, try to fly as close to it as you can and ull instantly get over 5 bars, do it a few times and ur good

you don't even need to slow down, getting really close to it is the trick, I dunno how carriers work but Ive noticed u get more repairs if you fly from the back of the carrier towards the essex

Comment

The repair aura is situated (on the carrier) where the essex is. If you go from the back towards the essex you will repair slightly more.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                  The repair aura is situated (on the carrier) where the essex is. If you go from the back towards the essex you will repair slightly more.
                  The only problem is the people coming the other way to reload. I figured out that I repaired more when I went towards the Phalanx a while back but almost everyone else still goes the other way. This has caused the other pilots to ram right into me a few times. It seems like we always have the same idea to avoid a crash, too. I pull up, they pull up too. I bank right, they bank left.

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic View Post

fly over the repair tower, try to fly as close to it as you can and ull instantly get over 5 bars, do it a few times and ur good
                    or slowly once.

Comment

Once on wake island, I was the last chinaman, flying a J10. I had to get a base but I didn't want to give up my jet. So I touched down on the south bridge and parked my jet at south base. Surprisingly, I was able to not only capture the base, but take off again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael View Post
                        Once on wake island, I was the last chinaman, flying a J10. I had to get a base but I didn't want to give up my jet. So I touched down on the south bridge and parked my jet at south base. Surprisingly, I was able to not only capture the base, but take off again.
                        Evidence of a retarded enemy team?

Comment

Haha, well we cant give you a spell or potion unfortunately, but yes practice makes perfect, always when landing keep the nose slighty raised, make sure your path is clear then land that bad boy.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                            or slowly once.
                            sure if u wanna expose ur self to my canon or tv missile

Comment

Fly fast, and fly hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X