Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for High Res pics of the DogTag Dagger

Hey fellas,

well its been a while since posting here, hope all is well with everyone!!

I am looking for some high res pics of the BJ-2 and the Dogtag Dagger knives for a little project i am working on. Hoping someone here has some better ones then what i have been able to find. I remember downloading some great pics from somewhere a while back but have been unable to locate them so hoping someone here can hook it up!

thx

Hey, long time no see. I will have a look around and see if I can find anything....

Comment

thanks shaz!! yeah my woman finally popped the little one out, and shes been taking up a bit of my time...

Comment

Add me to axfire, im getting on right now, we'll go to a empty server and get you pics

Comment

long story short, i am interested in reproducing the dogtag dagger for real, a full size reproduction of the dogtag dagger built from s30v with g10 handles. so i need pics from lots of angles if possible.

thx fellas!!

Comment

Dunno if there's pics of the knife there but there's a lot of stuff worthy of checking out

Comment

if you want ill take a 1240x.... picture of the dogtag dagger in 1st person and 3rd person.

Comment

There you go.

Comment

thx fellas!!

Comment

Be sure to post the final product when your done.

Comment

oh most definitely!!

Comment

Working...
                      X