do m95 bullets disappear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do m95 bullets disappear?

Ive shot many times with a m-95 at a heli which appeared 3/4 of an inch long on the scope and wasted 3 clips. But the heli seemed to be untouched, do bullets dissappear after a certain range?

Bullet drop.

Comment

You should get the successful X when the bullet hits granted you hold down fire button long enough.

Comment

No...they dont dissaper for a while...you just missed...ive seen people shoot people from the carrier on wake over onto the island...it just takes practice and the knowledge of bullet drop and the feel of the gun..

Comment

If you don't hold your mousebutton down and you have a ping of above 30-40 you wont see the X after a successful hit.

Comment

There are some videos on you tube where a guy is making kills over 900m by using a spotter. So no, they don't disapear.

Comment

Originally posted by ACE_FIN1972 View Post
              There are some videos on you tube where a guy is making kills over 900m by using a spotter. So no, they don't disapear.
              Link please!?

Comment

Search for sniper school on youtube...

Comment

[MEDIA]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CWgP48IihZ0[/MEDIA]

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo
                    Bullet drop.
                    Very True

take a look at the video and the write up

hope that helps

Comment

Wow those videos were awesome. That guy rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
                        [media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CWgP48IihZ0[/media]
                        dude..... :dead:

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                          If you don't hold your mousebutton down and you have a ping of above 30-40 you wont see the X after a successful hit.
                          the holding down mouse button is true, but the part about ping isn't, really. i always play with ping around 60 - 120 and I always see the X when I get a successful hit.

Comment

I love how at the end he says "Thanks for watching my short sniper video." & "See you on the battlefield."

I don't think one could see him on the battlefield if he was killing at almost 1km in distance.

Comment

might be your ping i have around 200 and it messes up a fair few of my shot's, if you have a ping below say 120 then you need to aim! lol anything over 150m aim just i little higher, p.s i dont like the m95, m24 is my favourot

Comment

Working...
                              X