Wtf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?

Was looking threw my challenges and noticed that my shotgun is 100% complete, but only 99/100. Allwell! lol
    Small bug i guess?

Did it give you the camo?

Comment

Yeah I got the reward and everything, just thought it was a little odd and figured I'd post it.

Comment

Can you try getting another headshot and see if the counter goes up?

Comment

wow that is odd, as people have said, try getting another headshot and see if the counter goes up.

Comment

Stays at 99. Jumped in a 24/7 shipment and got 2 headshots then got out. Checked it and still at 99.

Comment

idk i got gold shotgun :shock:

Comment

Wow you got a gold gun

That is weird though, stuck on 99, maybe you got a dodgy kill that didn't add up or something, like a weird headshot, like, you shot a heli and it fell on someones head! (J/k)

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                  Wow you got a gold gun

That is weird though, stuck on 99, maybe you got a dodgy kill that didn't add up or something, like a weird headshot, like, you shot a heli and it fell on someones head! (J/k)

:shakehead

Or maybe its just a stupid little bug. Irreversible and will annoy you forever. It would annoy the hell out of me, but then again, I am a perfectionist.

Comment

Originally posted by The Todd View Post

:shakehead

Or maybe its just a stupid little bug. Irreversible and will annoy you forever. It would annoy the hell out of me, but then again, I am a perfectionist.
                    i am sorry but i cant stop bosting even though its the easyest gold gun

Comment

Working...
                    X