Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation problem - Shader Model

Guys,

Trying to install COH OF today, and my system gets 'great' for all the requirements. However, it gets a 'failed' under shader model.

I am on a laptop, I'm in the army and my desktop is at home. Here in the barracks, a laptop is easier to keep. The card, Intel 945GM apparently supports up to 2.0 shader which should be enough.

Anyone have any advice?

DUDE i am having the same problem, and i have the newest drivers! SOME PLEASE HELP!!! :'(

Comment

"Should be enough"? Does that mean that you THINK that it should be enough or that it SAYS somewhere that it should be enough?

Also do you have DirectX 10 card?

Welcome to the forum guys! Hope I'll see you around for long!

Comment

Originally posted by Fry View Post
        The card, Intel 945GM apparently supports up to 2.0 shader which should be enough.
        i was going to say drivers but that wasn't going to be much help.
        after a quick google, Intel 945GM is a laptop chipset so my conclusion is that you are using a laptop with integrated graphics?
        that is a big no no due to performance reasons. it just wont cut it

Originally posted by t0nny11 View Post
        DUDE i am having the same problem, and i have the newest drivers! SOME PLEASE HELP!!! :'(
        what are your specs?

Comment

im running on a desktop
          my graphics is Intel 945GM
          Dual Core 2 2.00Ghz
          memorey: 2gb

its one of the new Sony VAIO computers that has all the hardware in the back, no tower. thanks i can play WOrld in conflict on this computer, so i believe COH will work, i just need to get past the installer thing

*edit: i have the latest drivers and DirectX 10 is supported w/ the new drivers

Comment

quick google with "Intel 945GM" and "COH", it ain't looking pretty

Unplayable

This guy had COH working but...
            Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

more

They are definitely installing it alright.

Sorry, i think we've reached dead end here with my knowledge

Comment

thats okay, i just need to find a way to get past the installer's system checker. i know that this game will work i just got to figure it out
              lol, if you know how to do that please help. thanx

Comment

I can't help you neither but please let us know if you sort it out?

Comment

Working...
                X