connecting to my server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connecting to my server

Ever since I got COD4 I have been uable to connect to our clan server. I can connect to every server out there but the one I want to. When the game loads and I go to connect to our server is sits and the "Synchronizing Game Settings". From the server it says I'm connecting to the game and it ends up timing out. After trying a couple of our servers my admin loaded COD4 on and still nothing. He ended up going down to his office and loaded it up on his private box with a different IP range and when he got home and I tried it loaded fine and was able to play. Well he had to changed servers back and I've even got a new router since then and I can't get in. It's the same thing all over again. Does anyone have any suggestions and what I can do? I've reloaded the game a few times, updated Punkbuster and patched, but can get into other servers but mine.

Please help

Is the server any special setup? I assume others can join the server? How are you connecting to it?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Timing Out

The problem is that it sits at Synchronizing Game Settings and ends up timing out. Everyone else I know can join and I'm able to join every other servers out there. We change Game modes and mod and nothing but when we moved the game to a completely different server with a different IP range then I was able to connect. It's either something is blocking my IP on that server or something on my machine. I am able to log onto the server and change settings mive files but just connect to the COD4

Comment

same prob, I change internet and now "Synchronizing Game Settings"
        the only thing I found for past a little its copy a profile who working, so on each map , I copy my profile, if I cant reload the new map, I kill the game and try the last profile
        But thats not always working, please help me(us)

(I said thats working for one map and not working on the next, I freeze on "waiting for server to load new map")

I know its not the cfg file setting, so what can do that,

did I can change a setting on command for see a prob or stop more faster the freezing.

any suggest are welcome

Comment

Working...
        X