No announcement yet.

Which unlock would you choose ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh i actually like the MK3A1. It makes a hell of a difference when your getting your engineer badge's. but it just depends in what order you want to get your badges, that is if the motivation is for your badges.

Comment

The USMC/PLA shotgun is still better

Comment

The Jackhammer/MK3A1 is awesome but you rarely use it since the default shotguns are better in most situations. Except when bumping into an enemy squad around a corner.

BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW 5 kills

PKM is really nice imo but I get really annoyed that it won't hit anything when standing/crouching.

G36C is awesome and you get C4

DAO-12 is great if you can't hit people with the 7 shells in other shotguns. I don't like it and I'm not sure why. It's great for CQC though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rugerdog
          ...you must be a pretty bad sniper....
          dont talk bollox.....

Easy to get the headshots when a player is sitting still but when they are running about and bunnyhopping all over the place you are relying more on luck than anything else...

With PKM, you just pepper general area of soldier and he will surely die unless he gets into cover.........and you have as many shots as you want and u dont have to wait 2 seconds in between either.

Comment

Originally posted by MatTheCat View Post
            dont talk bollox.....
            :laugh:
            :rofl:

Immense, that was just awsome. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by MatTheCat View Post
              dont talk bollox.....

Easy to get the headshots when a player is sitting still but when they are running about and bunnyhopping all over the place you are relying more on luck than anything else...
              You have confirmed my point.

Comment

Working...
              X