• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Long-range headshots

Personally i love the M24 Or the SVD if im playing Karkand

Comment

M24 is my fave, I LOVE sitting up on the hills overlooking the MEC airfield at kubra and picking off all the little ant people down below.

Theres no way he can be all the way up there... *pff*

Comment

how can you even know the distance? is it given somewhere?

Comment

You can use squad markers/flag markers to find distances (ex: be squad leader and place a marker on your targets location to get the distance). I used to wonder the same thing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt-Sander-NL View Post
            how can you even know the distance? is it given somewhere?
            i was wondering too lol.

i love using the SVD, when I'm in the right mood I can make headshots almost all the time with that rifle and the fact thats its semi auto makes for killing a bunch of medics possible.

Cant stand the type88 or m95 though. like the l9 a lot as well and liking the m24 now too

Comment

Kubra L96A1, from Power Station to the Construction Site, over 450m. I was just messing around and trying to demonstrate bullet drop. I wasn't expecting to hit some random guy at full health trying to capture the construction site. I believe I aimed about 3mm above the guys head. Like others have mentioned some have gotten head shots at insane ranges by pure luck and bullet drop (maybe even wind) seem to differ from map to map. Kubra was the one map I got use to doing it on since it was my favorite sniper map.

Comment

Originally posted by Steppenwolf428 View Post
                i think theres a battlefield 1942 addition that you can throw knives
                The AIX mod as throwing knifes in a lot of the uncaps... they are perfect for TK'ing for that chopper you want.

Comment

Working...
                X