Where is my unlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my unlock?

I have just been promoted to 2nd Lieutenant and excitedly jumped out of the server to get my unlock....

BUT I DONT GET NO OPTION TO UNLOCK ANY OF REMAINING GUNS.....

Why?

Is this is a bug...or do I have to download SF or something.....(I paid for Euro Forces but it is gash so it aint installed )

You have to have patience. It takes time for the stat-servers to update. Especially on weekends / friday. So yeah, wait, you'll probably have it very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
      You have to have patience. It takes time for the stat-servers to update. Especially on weekends / friday. So yeah, wait, you'll probably have it very soon.
      I have my promotion registered.......not my unlock...normally...I get it right away....

Incase I do get it.......which gun of the remaining ones would youse recommend?

I fancy the Support 2nd unlock myself, the MG36, either that or the SCAR-L

Any hints or tips?

Comment

mg for sure.

i love it to bits.

Comment

Your account has to play a round on a Special Forces server.
          Whether you buy Special Forces, or ask someone to play a round on your account, it is up to you.

Once you play a round, you'll get the 2nd tier of unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy
            Your account has to play a round on a Special Forces server.
            Whether you buy Special Forces, or ask someone to play a round on your account, it is up to you.

Once you play a round, you'll get the 2nd tier of unlocks.
            Cheers 4 that dude....

Bugger......I guess I can get my mate to do that for me.

Comment

Dude, at 2LT you'll be getting all of the second-tier unlocks at once. Whatever will you do with yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimtool655321 View Post
                Dude, at 2LT you'll be getting all of the second-tier unlocks at once. Whatever will you do with yourself?
                OMFG....I have just creamed my pants......

I shall rush around to my mates house this weekend to get his copy of Special Farces off him...

He will mock and scorn that I am still playing BF2 but for my money, it is still unbeaten in terms of multiplayer shooters.....nothing else comes close.

Comment

Yup 2nd LT will give you every unlock. Enjoy dude, enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by MatTheCat
                    OMFG....I have just creamed my pants......

I shall rush around to my mates house this weekend to get his copy of Special Farces off him...

He will mock and scorn that I am still playing BF2 but for my money, it is still unbeaten in terms of multiplayer shooters.....nothing else comes close.
                    Or if you trust your mate, give him ur Account Login info and he can do it there .. Play 1 round and BAM!! BAMM!! get you every 2nd tier unlock.. or drive.. w/e you want...

Comment

Working...
                    X