Horseman #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horseman #1

Whos the other guy, not al-asad not zakhaev, not zakahevs son, the other guy with the X.

The so called "1st horseman"?

It would have to be his son... hes not facing us, so we don't really know.

Just because hes not wearing a jumpsuit doesn't mean its not him. :P

Comment

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire View Post
      It would have to be his son... hes not facing us, so we don't really know.

Just because hes not wearing a jumpsuit doesn't mean its not him. :P
      Zakhaevs son is in that pic to you know, you just cant see him there.

Comment

Here's a better pic:

Edit: My bad, this is a different cut scene. (The one after you kill the son, not Al Asad)

Comment

Brown hair, in a nuke deal, I'm tempted to say hes another ruskie, but I can't be sure. Is it just me or does he have black skin?

Comment

Well, it doesn't really matter for the 1st Horseman, he's dead anyway...

Comment

He looks like something different than the others... Because it looks like hes wearing some body armor, and a balaclava, some kind of commando-ish leader.

Comment

He's just Al-Asad's lackey... the four horsemen were explained by IW once, and he was just some guy not blood related to Al-Asad

Comment

What's this 4 horseman thing?

Comment

Originally posted by tonks950
                    What's this 4 horseman thing?
                    Zakhaev, Zak's son, Al-Asad, and this one guy are the "4 hoursemen" since they're 4 evil guys all working together. Didn't you listen during the single player?

Comment

The Four Horsemen thing was kinda "meh" for me...Asad and Zak were the only 2 real players...Zak's son had his 15 min of fame, and the 4th member of the group was practically non-existent (truthfully, I don't even remember him).

I have a feeling they had planned a larger, more involved story, and had to chop it up a bit.

IMO, the 4th Horseman should've been a mysterious background figure who survived all this, and could be included in a sequel/expansion pack.

Comment

Maybe a Russian? I'll have to play again to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                          The Four Horsemen thing was kinda "meh" for me...Asad and Zak were the only 2 real players...Zak's son had his 15 min of fame, and the 4th member of the group was practically non-existent (truthfully, I don't even remember him).

I have a feeling they had planned a larger, more involved story, and had to chop it up a bit.

IMO, the 4th Horseman should've been a mysterious background figure who survived all this, and could be included in a sequel/expansion pack.
                          i dont even remember ever hearing or seeing about the 4th guy. i thought it was just a plot hole.

Comment

I thought he was the one driving Al-Fulani to his death, with Victor sitting next to him. :S

Comment

It's Al-Assad's partner who set off the nuke. BTW President Bashar al-Assad is the president of Syria in RL lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X