This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Acez] Clan shows very poor sportsmanship

Sometimes you get banned for bieng a good player...Just the nature of the beast. But this time I was able to provide proof of the childish behavior.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

So I ask you to remove the ban(I actually like your server) Or let it forever be known that [Acez] is admined by little girls.

I got kicked for using the walker in tunis. I saw the rule scroll a few rounds previous but forgot because on the first round of tunis the walkers were being used, so at the beginning of the 2nd round i got it and made the mistake of killing an Acez guy and immidiatly got kicked. Warning would be nice. Every damn server has their rules, sometimes ppl forget what they are after a few rounds.

Comment

There was no rule saying "U cant knife [Acez] members"

Comment

So why do you care to go back there if they just ban you without a good reason? Anyway why don't you just go to their forums (http://acezclan.org/forum/) if you really want to go back.

Comment

*sigh*

Another one of "these" posts...

Comment

Comment

Didn't you know that little girls make the best admins?

Comment

Hha so true, thats why Lolyn is good :P

Comment

Working...
                X