Spectating Noobs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectating Noobs!

Anyone ever notice after you die and you have to spectate it always goes to a noob that is lagging all over the place or some guy that is just totally blind?!?! I swear every single time I die and I spectate I am always yelling "NUB HES RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU OMG" what I wonder is if spectator mode is just laggy in general? I mean is it something with the connection etc or do I just have the luck of watching some noob all the time?

I have noticed that sometimes it goes into spectating an enemy when there is no one left on your team (when the bomb needs defusing). Their team mates then look like enemies, so you think it's your team mate being stupid despite the fact they are all dead.... if that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex View Post
      I have noticed that sometimes it goes into spectating an enemy when there is no one left on your team (when the bomb needs defusing). Their team mates then look like enemies, so you think it's your team mate being stupid despite the fact they are all dead.... if that makes sense
      I have done this many times hehe.

Comment

it's more than likely you were spectating a hostile, it happens to me even when my whole team isn't dead.

Comment

Working...
        X