Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-Uzi shotin

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWQAnGh8T4[/media]

My first COD4 movie, useing almost only the Mini-uzi, knife and granades (once an AK)

The movie format is 16:9 so dont mind the sh*tty quality of youtube...

Great frame rate but some of the kills are so boring and **** i only watched to the 2 min mark don't show all of these random gay kills and show somthing epic.

Comment

Originally posted by ve0m View Post
      Great frame rate but some of the kills are so boring and **** i only watched to the 2 min mark don't show all of these random gay kills and show somthing epic.
      Watch the whole thing, the end isnt like the begining, i showed a few deaths too later :laugh:

Comment

nice vid

Comment

Thats the Skorpion isn't it? Not the Uzi.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
            Its not hard... I had all the gold weapons within 25 hours or so.
            How can you have all the golden guns and not know the difference between an uzi and a skorpion?

That's like being a doctor and not knowing your arse from your elbow.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(=AutoFodder View Post
              How can you have all the golden guns and not know the difference between an uzi and a skorpion?

That's like being a doctor and not knowing your arse from your elbow.
              The skills involved in getting a golden gun is nowhere comparable to any form of education, may it be metaphorical or not. I don't use SMG's, nor am I bothered to know all my weapons.

Nor do I find any correlation between the amount I have played to my knowledge of weapons.

Comment

If you really have gotten all golden guns...

You'd think that you already know what gun is Uzi and what is Scorpion...

This smells bit suspect, if you ask me...

Comment

What servers do you guys play on, seriously. I'm pretty sure I don't completely fail at CoD4 but I'd have to be on a server full (50/50) of ****ing retards and that 24/7 to get more than 1500 headshots in 25 hours.

On the video Not a fan of the music, random kills, nothing great imo, besides that the general skill level on such huge servers is pretty low imo.

Comment

there is a 24/7 50 player free for all shipment server out there. spawn till you live long enough to back up, aim to where you spawned and hold the trigger down. all people will spawn into your bullets and just put it over there head

Comment

Originally posted by flclisgreat View Post
                      there is a 24/7 50 player free for all shipment server out there. spawn till you live long enough to back up, aim to where you spawned and hold the trigger down. all people will spawn into your bullets and just put it over there head
                      That's how I got my Golden M60

And Vika if you don't use SMG's how do you have the golden Uzi? And, it takes a little while to get all the headshots with them, so you would HAVE to know the difference between a Skorpion and an Uzi. I mean seriously..I knew about Uzi's when i was like6, they are a household name now.

Comment

Working...
                      X