Most Unused/Useless Perk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Unused/Useless Perk?

What is the most unused or useless Perk in your opinion? Some perks have the ability to make a weapon/s or items better but others are just wastes of space.

For me I would have to say eavesdrop or extreme conditioning. These perks are quite useless for pubbing imho.

I would have to say the perk I use most is stopping power.

What are your least used perks?

For PC:

Eavesdrop. Thats it, nothing else beats it. For console, I could see it being used a lot more.

The next one: Thats tough. For me it would be extreme conditioning. I dont think I ever used it on purpose. The default assault kit comes with it and I used it then. It does come in handy though and I can see how usefull it would be in scrims and stuff like that.

Most used: I got too many. There are a lot of great ones. My top three is dead silence, stopping power, and bandolier.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Eavesdrop. Extreme Conditioning is useful in almost all but DM/TDM matches, when you need to run fast to objectives.

Eavesdrop is just pointless, nobody uses in-game voip.

Most used for me is 2 perks sharing 1st place.. uav jammer/dead silence.

Comment

I believe this has been discussed before, and as above, Eavesdrop won hands-down for "most useless".

Have to disagree about Extreme Conditioning...it's quite a good perk, especially on the objective-game-types where you often need to sprint from one location to another quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Infiltrator
          Eavesdrop. Extreme Conditioning is useful in almost all but DM/TDM matches, when you need to run fast to objectives.

Eavesdrop is just pointless, nobody uses in-game voip.
          Does extreme conditioning give you extra speed or just longer spring time?

Comment

Double the sprint time.

Comment

Eavesdrop can be devastating in Clan matches and such - although they'll probably use Teamspeak instead...

Comment

Yeah, I would def say that Eavesdrop is a joke - completely useless. Unless you're on some tactical server where they use Teamspeak a lot.

I actually like Extreme conditioning. I do a lot of run-n-gun, so I find it helpful. As far as which one I use most - i use a lot of them regularly. Just depends on my loadout and the map.

Comment

+1 post count: Eavesdrop is worthless on the PC.

Perks I use most often:
                  1. Bandolier, 3X Stun, Claymores
                  2. Stopping Power, Juggernaut, UAV Jammer
                  3. Extreme Conditioning, Steady Aim, Dead Silence

Comment

Eavesdrop hands down.

As far as I'm concerned though, bomb squad is the most useless "usefull" perk. It does work, and it can help, but I see so few claymores and explosives that it doesn't matter, and the claymores that are out there are easy to spot thanks to the red lasers.

Comment

Useful perks

Category 1: Bandolier, 3x Stun, 3x Frag
                      Category 2: Doubletap, UAV Jammer, Overkill
                      Category 3: Dead Silence, Deep Impact, Steady Aim

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere «
                      Eavesdrop can be devastating in Clan matches and such - although they'll probably use Teamspeak instead...
                      Any team with a combined IQ over 1 will be using Vent or TS. You'd have to be a f*cking moron to use the in-game chat feature, especially given the fact that someone could have a general fix on your location along with intel on your plan.

Comment

Extreme condition is a wonderfully useful perk... Don't bash it.

Especially when you got a team moving away from you, and you want to knife them... but you can't because you can't catch up. :P

And its just fun running around a map like a crazy man, I usually equip it on my random fun-ness kit (usually involves a shotty or P90, and C4). :yay:

Comment

evesdrop / 3x spacial nade.

both are junk in most pub servers, i would rather chuck 3 explosive nades any day rather then 3 flash bangs. 1 flash can get you a kill, 1 frag will get you a kill...

the fast reload perk is awesome, it does not get the respect it deserves. coupled with a shotgun or lmg the reload time is just so much easier to handle in close quarters

Comment

Eavesdrop for sure.

They could be using TeamSpeak!

Comment

Working...
                            X