anyone here involved in sandbox mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here involved in sandbox mod?

I heard there is a new sandbox mod coming out, is it possible that u guys add the green screen map, u can download it somewhere, its called black box

not sure who made it, ud probably need permission but this would be very useful

sorry if in wrong section

You might just be able to add it in Sandbox manually (in the levels folder) - it's worth a try.

Also, I recommend searching the forums for the Green Screen map. I requested one after having troubles with dark camouflage blending in with the map. |D| Jaws released it publicly for personal use, so I'm sure it would be fine for you to mess around with it in Sandbox.

Comment

Originally posted by [SSM] Aerialz View Post
      You might just be able to add it in Sandbox manually (in the levels folder) - it's worth a try.

Also, I recommend searching the forums for the Green Screen map. I requested one after having troubles with dark camouflage blending in with the map. |D| Jaws released it publicly for personal use, so I'm sure it would be fine for you to mess around with it in Sandbox.
      yea I have the map but theres no vehicles, last time i tried addin a map manually it crashed so I dunno :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic View Post
        yea I have the map but theres no vehicles, last time i tried addin a map manually it crashed so I dunno :hmm:
        Come to the Sir. website

The Sir. Community is a long standing gaming community that specializes in unorthodox gameplay, filming, modding, and beta testing.

Ask in the sandbox section of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Xodus View Post
          Come to the Sir. website

The Sir. Community is a long standing gaming community that specializes in unorthodox gameplay, filming, modding, and beta testing.

Ask in the sandbox section of the forum.
          aight will do, thanks allot man

Comment

Working...
          X