Battlefield 2 Punkbuster GUID ban ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 Punkbuster GUID ban ??

I do not know why I'm getting this message?? "Battlefield 2 Punkbuster GUID ban" I have not cheated ONCE in MY BF2 CAREER!!. I just dont get it? I tried uninstalling reinstalling, reformatting? Nothing seems to work? anyone had similiar circumstances?

You have either cheated or been caught out by a glitch in the Punkbuster system. You must appeal your ban at Punksbusted.

Comment

Rofl, did you try joining a different server? Sometime PB makes accident BANS. Appeal your ban. If you did hack, your fault.

Comment

And don't go with the usual "omfg my brother did it" .

Comment

Are you sure the alsymas isn't kicking in? as you are 84 and old timers at that age tend to forget what they have done.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex View Post
            You have either cheated or been caught out by a glitch in the Punkbuster system. You must appeal your ban at Punksbusted.
            Sorry Alex but Punksbusted has nothing to do with that ban. The only ones that can help him is here,

PsB will tell him the same thing.

P.S. To the OP, it could be worse, it could be a hardware ban. As it is all you need is a new copy of the game/cd-key and you can play again. If it was a hardware ban, you would need a new computer.

Comment

Ban Information (ID 54465)
              Date Added: 18th January 2008
              Game: BattleField 2

Player Information
              GUID: aaec8c07b429e3d9cd3eb6d615974f4d
              IP Address: 217.120.105.9 [Netherlands]
              Alias: Glock33

Violation Information
              Violation: VIOLATION (AIMBOT) #50110
              Caught By =[BC]= (Hub)

Server Info

Bamboo Commandos
              85.236.101.9:16567

Evidence
              Server Log Data
              ->PBSV: VIOLATION (AIMBOT) #50110: Glock33 (slot #38) Violation (AIMBOT) #50110 [aaec8c07b429e3d9cd3eb6d615974f4d(-) 217.120.105.9:9182]

~Source: PBBans.com (currently offline :hmm

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy{CAN} View Post
                Sorry Alex but Punksbusted has nothing to do with that ban. The only ones that can help him is here,
                My bad :laugh:

Comment

Aimbot 50110, LOL. That number sticks in my head because it's the one that got caught in mass amounts just as MSX went down.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex View Post
                    Originally posted by Stormy{CAN} View Post

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleti...t.php?game=bf2
                    My bad :laugh:
                    not really, it says global ban, which are only handed out by PB - so that means it was picked up by PB also. The only thing he can do is submit a ticket to PB.
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

PB (PnkBstr A & B) which now permanently run behind the scenes on your computer are prone to screw up and classify many programs they do not like or know much about as a hack.

I know of several graphics programs, and other utilities programs (including anti-virus software) that has caused PnkBstr A & B to freak and yell hacker software present ....ban....ban....ban.

They also do not like some Excel Macro Scripting, or self programed batch files and scripts.

I have never seen it give an exact hack name as in your case VIOLATION (AIMBOT) #50110 when it has freaked out over other software running on your system, so I would definitely take it up with PB, but don't hold your breath....they are not very prompt at dealing with these tickets.

Comment

meh, you're all wrong. I bet his cousin downloaded a hack while at the OP's house. It happens all the time. Honest.

Comment

I bet his mother hacked his account. I am pretty sure of it.

Comment

Yes, you have officially earned a PunkBuster global hardware ban (That's a Globally Unique IDentifier, a combination of your game CD key as well as several other elements from your system).

PB will not issue hardware GUID bans except under one circumstance: it would appear that something on your computer attempted to tamper with the PunkBuster service or the PunkBuster files. You'll need to contact EvenBalance support about that issue, as no one else can lift it (and the odds of them lifting it are pretty slim).

Comment

Working...
                            X