The Best Mission in HL2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Mission in HL2?

What is everyones favourite mission in Half Life 2 or the Episodes?

Mine is the when you go to Ravenholm, and there are all the traps that you can control, like the motor with the blade on that decapitates all the zombies or the electrical spark and the gas where you can burn the zombies alive.

When you get the Zero Point Energy Field Manipulater infused with dark energy.

Comment

That's a toughy.

Anything related to driving a vehicle. All 3 of 'em.

Because along the way, you'll find some of the most interesting hidden things throughout the game. Like that Combine lookout with two soldiers spying upon a Rebel base. Or that seemingly abondoned house that has headcrabs taking up residence.

Comment

Uber Gravity Gun! :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
          That's a toughy.

Anything related to driving a vehicle. All 3 of 'em.

Because along the way, you'll find some of the most interesting hidden things throughout the game. Like that Combine lookout with two soldiers spying upon a Rebel base. Or that seemingly abondoned house that has headcrabs taking up residence.
          That definitely gets my vote. Driving through Half Life 2 shows some of the most beautiful sceneries ever, ever. The boat mission wasnt that great, but HL2 folks really outdid themselves with the "cruise through countryside". Again, solace, isolation, desperation, nostalgia. Absolutely magnificent moments. Theres only a handful of games that are able to do the same.

However, "Surface Tension" in Half Life 1 still beats all.

Comment

i really liked teh civilian uprising one. i remember using npc_create to spawn some unarmed civilians and we'd rush the combines and theyd pick up guns along the way. tho alot of htem would also die.

Comment

I wanna say the Strider mission in EP.2. Very epic mission. That's all.

Comment

Working...
              X