• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality: Zatar Wetlands

Mod: Project Reality
    Map: Zatar Wetlands
    Team: USMC
    Our Immediate Goal: To head for Landing Site 2 and cap it as quickly as possible.

As we spawned at the carrier we were disappointed at only finding Little Birds as we were planning a full load on a Blackhawk.....but then us, us fools, realised that the Blackhawks were at the other end of the carrier and so we ran for the Blackhawks.

A squadmate and I hopped in the First Blackhawk, I chose to go gunner and so did my squad Leader. So we had 3 in the chopper, 1 pilot, 2 gunners.

After the 30 second Warm-up we flew up and headed for Landing Site 2, covered by a Little Bird.

We arrived there no hassles and landed at the base. We all got out and began capping.

After capping, the squad leader headed up to a hill, where he came under fire and died.

I promptly yelled at the pilot to get in the chopper and warm up the engines and I hopped in the gunner seat again.

By this time we had two Little Birds in the air that had spotted where they were: on the hills near Landing Site 1.

We finally got airborne, and headed over to the hill to find that their entire team was on that hill (which only consisted of 8 people) so the 2 Little Birds, and one Blackhawk, circled the hill, blazing away at them.

It was an absolute Massacre.

They never stood a single chance and were cut down by 3 separate sources of gunfire.

Once they were all down, I asked the pilot to land at Landing Site 1, but there was nowhere to land, so I said just hover low over the water and I'll bail out and swim to shore.

He agreed, and we did so without a hitch, except I took a bit of damage.
    He started flying back to the carrier to get reinforcements.

Once on lands, I ran over to the Flag, waiting to cap it.

BANG!BANG!BANG!

I was being fired upon, and ran desperatley for cover, taking a few hits then

"ARRRRGHHHH!"

Dead.

The End.

Note: This story is 99% Non-fiction, with 1% Fiction due to the Author's (My) bad memory.

Hope it didn't bore you too much.

what killed you o.O

Comment

Good Story!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BabaGurGur
        what killed you o.O

Some guy randomly shooting at me I think, it's hard to tell in PR.

Comment

Working...
        X