Windows Api problem 131125 <----- sticky plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Api problem 131125 <----- sticky plz

Credits to this korean site http://www.teambh.net/?mid=cod4_qa&s...ent_srl=598821

I will simply translate it

simply go start/run/msconfig
    then go to the startup tab
    find fph.exe and un check it
    Press Ok and exit out(when it askes to restart your computer click no or later)
    Now go my computer/Cdrive
    Right click on the Program Files and press search.
    In the search write in fph and instantly a file should pop up(do not delete yet!)
    Now go to windows task manager (crtl+alt+del)
    and find fph.exe in the process tab. Delete it
    Then go back to the search you did and now delete it
    **********I KNOW ITS A CRAPPY TUTORIAL**********

Thats it folks. Have fun killing:salute:

**********Please note like I mentioned I only translated this. I take no credit for this**********

Thanks for the translation, would you mind going into more detail about the original problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by UKseagull View Post
      Thanks for the translation, would you mind going into more detail about the original problem ?
      To be honest, I have searched over all punkbuster fourms and the cause for 131125 was unknown. Other windows api functions were found as trojans or some kind of program that blended in with the game that caused an error. From the korean website it says, "It happens to be so that fph.exe keeps poping back up after I start a game even if I already deleted the program before from task manager(ctrl+alt+del)" So it must be that fph.exe was the main problem for 131125. It has honestly worked for me and i hope it would work for everyone too.

Comment

Working...
      X