Recent Stat Resets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Stat Resets

I am interested in knowing if anyone has seen any recent stats become wiped in the past month or less. I only recall one official EA announcement about work being done against cheaters back in October, stating "official stat wipes for September".

It's not that I'm going to take advantage of EA/DICE's inactivity regarding wipes but whether or not I should really bother screen shotting and sending complaint emails about certain "mischievous" players to EA, hoping they'll eventually lose all their work.

EA Reset Knifing-101, a three-star Stat Padder. Scorpiobe also bit the dust, for unknown reasons. Even though people are getting reset, they have been keeping their leaderboard position AND rank...

Comment

I'm just waiting for bumping into my first padders/glitchers/cheaters now that i have my stuff set so that i can record on the fly whenever i wan't.

So far it seems though that having this possibility is the best way to keep oneself from running into any of the mentioned jackasses.

Comment

Originally posted by NoseKi||s View Post
        I'm just waiting for bumping into my first padders/glitchers/cheaters now that i have my stuff set so that i can record on the fly whenever i wan't.

So far it seems though that having this possibility is the best way to keep oneself from running into any of the mentioned jackasses.
        Sadly no. We run Battle Recorder on all our servers and state that on the loading screen. Yet we still from time to time get players that join our servers using aimbots. Here is a video that a guy made on our Camp Gib server of a guy using an aimbot. Pretty entertaining with his commentary.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdFcAaBjGM[/media]

Comment

Aimbotters... Got to love em! At least now I know that EA DOES reset people that you properly report... Was this guy wiped/banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
            Aimbotters... Got to love em! At least now I know that EA DOES reset people that you properly report... Was this guy wiped/banned?
            Actually I think that the time it takes to whipe people depends on how many people create reports complaining about the person. Because for knifing-101 there was a lot of people sending in reports to EA daily about his rez-knife padding while at the same time I've sent in clear pictures and evidence of people padding/glitching and its been two months since I sent in the reports and nothing has happenned.

Comment

Keep complaining. I just kept updating my question every 3 days, eventually they sent me a survey asking why my question still wasn't resolved, was the employee doing his job properly etc... The day after I sent that in telling them that the employee was being rather slow and generic, Knifing got reset

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                Sadly no. We run Battle Recorder on all our servers and state that on the loading screen. Yet we still from time to time get players that join our servers using aimbots. Here is a video that a guy made on our Camp Gib server of a guy using an aimbot. Pretty entertaining with his commentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdFcAaBjGM
                Wow it was very obvious when he was using the Shuko and was twitching all over. Personally I didn't find it very obvious when he was knifing though.

Anyway thanks for the responses guys, good to know ea still seems to be alive there.
                I think it'd be nifty if there was a place to complain to the public about a certain player (and to post proof) and if it seems legit enough, everyone can send in a complaint.

Comment

That sudnik was pretty darned obvious as well... No Fog Hack + Aimbot FTW?

A hacker came onto the =L13= Server yesterday... He was pod surfing all around, so we banned him. Much to our surprise, he came right back on... It was nigh impossible to kick him (he kept changing his name, only way we could tell it was him was cause he is a two star general), he kept changing his play number as well... Eventually I just banned |C and he was banned... Came right back with the name "Im back lol", but once again we could tell it was him by his 2 stars... Banned him three more times, and I guess he gave up cause he didn't come back. Now I guess hackers have found a way to circumvent In-game PB Kicks I don't have access to the CC right now (darn, I should ask for that...) so I couldn't ban him from there either.

Hackers Suck.

Comment

Working...
                  X