• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clicking to shoot? Overrated.

LOL OWNED

LOL OWNED

Comment

Originally posted by =COP= Curly View Post
      So I was messing around with key binds and found out to shoot I can by scrolling forward and backward. Every little bump you feel when moving it is considered a click. Used with a semi automatic gun (G3 M14 Snipers) and pistols it makes it shoot just as fast as a fully automatic gun. In the next patch they should take it out so you can't shoot with that because a automatic G3 in this game is hell. Do you agree? Should that be key bind be taken out?
      Sshhhh, don't let the secret out!

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Ok

*Not being sarcastic like everyone else*

We all know already. :nod:

Comment

haha...really pathetic ppl are the ones who want to kick/ban the people who do this...

Comment

I don't see how clicking to fire is overrated... Nobody said it was...

Comment

It's an exploit. You are using a semi-automatic weapon and exploiting the game engine by binding fire to the mouse wheel.

I looked into it, but there's no way to use PB to kick for this. We thought about kicking players for this, but figured it would be too much time admining, trying to decide if someone is binding fire to the mouse wheel, that it's not worth it.

I just hope that IW takes out the ability to bind your mouse wheel to fire in the next patch (Prepares to hold breath... yeah... right).

Comment

Originally posted by Infiltrator View Post
                    So first it was the crazy colored text, this week's flavor is the lunatic font extravaganza !?

And yea.. don't let anyone know about your little secret.. keep it and own those ignorant fools out there

Don't you like my fonts and colors? Haha. I'll delete my secret so nobody knows =]

I just thought it was amazing when I found this out I was like. :yay: :shock:

Comment

I don't understand. Everything in this forum seems to degenerate into crazy font and color extravaganza.

<sarcasm>
                      I'll tell you what, the next person to turn a thread into something like this will have their name showing up in a nice hue of red.
                      </sarcasm>

But seriously, that's aggravating. Thread locked.

Comment

Working...
                      X