No announcement yet.

Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once upon a time was there not a Total Americas Army? That was free .

Comment

Total America's Army was pure win.

Comment

If this comes out with BF3 after it could be very short lived anyway, I mean a lot of BF players are superficial these days but I bet if Heroes isnt ranked they will all run to BF3 when thats released

And I pray they dont put any of this pay for crap in BF3

Comment

Heroes and BF3 are not the same game, the only thing they share is the military genre and franchise name.

It's unfair to compare the two.

Comment

Originally posted by ThQp View Post
            Total America's Army was pure win.
            Why did it disappear the New AA is meant to be out later on this year according to Wiki(I know not a reliable source) it will be on the Unreal 3.0 Engine

Comment

Originally posted by Kenji
              Why did it disappear the New AA is meant to be out later on this year according to Wiki(I know not a reliable source) it will be on the Unreal 3.0 Engine
              The lack of traffic to the site made it's existence hard to justify.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex
                The lack of traffic to the site made it's existence hard to justify.
                Then how is Total MOHA still running?

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
                  Then how is Total MOHA still running?
                  Because it still has active members posting in it. Let's stay on topic please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
                    If a new BF game for PC doesn't deserve a forum, then what does?

Tacos?

On-topic: cant wait, would be nice to have a little novelty game to play now and then, and the idea of EA giving something for free surprises me too

Comment

Looks like a ripoff of TF2 to be honest. It better have better gore and funneh in it than TF2 though.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                        I think this is going to be a huge disappointment.......nothing is free from EA.
                        QFT words of wisdom

Comment

This is the next step in creating Battlefield: Online. Give it time.

Some, technologies must catch up to our desires for the next battlefield. You don't just want a rehash of what we already have, do you?

EA DICE is pushing forward with some interesting initiatives and will surprise us all this year. Patience. I bet that most of us will have a great time with BF:H and be pleasantly surprized by BF3.

I'm reserving the right to complain until after I see how messed up things really are ...

Comment

Free? Well, I have found myself wrapped up in some of these goofy free web based games like TribalWars. It is actually pretty fun if you were a fan of games like Age of Empires. It is really nice because it keeps me from dropping several hundred dollars trying to keep my computer up to speed of all these games that end up being not worth my time (QuakeWars). And since my machine still runs BF2 beautifully, might as well hold on to what I have for now.

I'd love to see what DiCE has in store because I have always loved their product. BF3, man, I can only dream they will have something that makes me go against my resolution not to buy an EA product.

Comment

Working...
                            X