[Vid] A day in the life...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Vid] A day in the life...

God knows if this video will even get viewed seeing as this section of the forum is largely dead aside from d3lit3's topics and people wondering why he's got a massive red banned sticker on his face. But we live in hope.

It's my first video, and footage is shared between myself and a clanmate (also housemate funnily enough) called shijima_omini, and is comprised of a few rounds footage on my clans servers (50K). Tried to get some variety in (gunships, rocket launchers on top of the obligatory knife kills and general assault kills) but the effect we were going for was in your face, relentless amounts of killing. As such, some may find the soundtrack a little overbearing. But tough titties, we love it.

Youtube : http://youtube.com/watch?v=-cPITs7TQmA

Vimeo : http://www.vimeo.com/624134

WARNING - sound is a little quiet, we're going to re-render and reupload but at the moment, you might need to turn up your headsets a little for this one.

But yeah, uh, enjoy.

lol i know the reason why D3lit3 got banned but im not sure if i can tell it here ^^

The video is nice although yeah the sound is low but im rather to have some sound instead of watching a zombie like video :P 4/5

Comment

that was really good man. i gave it a 5 and fav'd it.

Comment

LoL i luved the parachute knife kill hehe, nice skill by the way 4/5.
        I must play wit you sometime and i also need your tagz.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsly View Post
          LoL i luved the parachute knife kill hehe, nice skill by the way 4/5.
          I must play wit you sometime and i also need your tagz.
          oh man, as I jumped off the titan I was laughing so much whilst that happened, and even more so since I parachuted WITH him and he just ignored me. Funnily enough, it was the enemy commander.

Your IGN is something like drewsly_6000? or at least was something like that yup? I only remember because I don't need your tags :P back around last summer-ish time I played a lot on squadplay and remember I got you a few times, although I was sure you got me back at one point (or you got my mate at least). But yeah, feel free to play with/against me at any time bud, I'm usually on my clans camp gib server :P

Comment

Nice video, the parachute kill is awesome. Seems he didn't even notice you.

Great editing and the music fits 9/10

Comment

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere « View Post
              Nice video, the parachute kill is awesome. Seems he didn't even notice you.

Great editing and the music fits 9/10
              Cheers bud it was my first video but to be honest, I heard the music and saw the video before it was made if you get me, so really did try to time it right

Comment

ROFL, nice work! Good music, EXCELLENT editing, 1337 Sk33lz and HILARIOUS footage at the end there!

5/5

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                  ROFL, nice work! Good music, EXCELLENT editing, 1337 Sk33lz and HILARIOUS footage at the end there!

5/5
                  Cheers bud We're fans of your vids so it was great to hear that!

Comment

Nice vid there Lolyn

Keep up the owning

Comment

Great vid lolyn, nice editing and funny stuff at the end

5/5

Comment

Working...
                      X