Punkbuster kick(ignoring queries)#9006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster kick(ignoring queries)#9006

That's the error i'm having all the morning. Trying to play on a server, i allways end kicked by that reason.
    COD4 worked perfectly until this morning, no problems whatsoever with PB
    I have both PKBSTRa & B let pass trough firewall, i have Punkbuster updated.
    Any clue?

Now it's worse, it kicks me for 5 minutes in place of 2... i've made an Evanbalance support ticket, i searched these forums and google... no clue of what's happening. Yesterday:fine-today:kicks

update
    Seems to be that, as for now, it works again... i played an entire round and i wasn't kicked at all. Was a PB server, softcore... i don't know what happened... maybe PB was on maintenance? Now seems to be that works again... let's see if it stays for all the day or it's only for one round

Rawr Same Problem Please if Anyone KNows How i Can Fix This It Would Be a Great Help

[media]http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/pachucobailarin/ss_file-8a5927a3c8888dafaf85b8453ad0a310c35e83bc.jpg[/media]

Comment

^^

After some searching with google, i found out that it means that pnkbstr isn't responding.

So check from task manager if you have pnkbstrA & B in the process column. If not try either rebooting your pc, or manually starting them from services.

Comment

I Dont Have Pnkbstr A & B or either one. . .where can i dl it. . .im like seriously bad with computer programs and researching stuff so if you dont mind posting a link i would SERIOUSLY appreciate it

Comment

U can get PBSetup from here:

Click "PbSetup" from the beginning of the page and you should dl it.

If you want to re-install the whole pb thingy, u need to use PBSVC.

U can get it from here

First column, it says "PBSVC can be downloaded from here"

When you got it on you pc,

Run it, select uninstall, click next, let it do it's thing

After it's finished uninstalling, run it again, select install, and click next. After it's done. Use the PBSetup to update it...

Comment

It's weird... maybe that's why it worked again... i had to install two Windows updates, and had to restart the PC. I think that after that it worked again... i was playing yesterday on different servers and modes and no kicks... the Pkbstr programes can shut off themselves? weird... i have pkbstr A active on the services.

Comment

I think the pnkbstrB runs when game is running, and pnkbstrA runs all the time...

Not sure about this though...

Comment

Working...
              X