Benny Hill mode? - very fassssst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Hill mode? - very fassssst

I was playing a Team Deathmach server and toward the last couple of minutes, the Benny Hill theme song started playing and everyone's speed including mine started going very fast. Everyone was running around like lightning speed. The kills were racking up very quickly as by the end there wasn't anyone with less than 30 kills. Airsrikes and helis like crazy.

This is just some random server I jumped on but it was weird. The next map I heard the Benny Hill song again, but it didn't speed up like before.

What was going on here? It was kind of fun. How do I find a server like this again?

it was a modded server. i know the zombie mod server has music playing sometimes

Comment

Aww, I'd love to join a server that played that. xD

Comment

Originally posted by Micster View Post
        Aww, I'd love to join a server that played that. xD
        Likewise

Comment

Speaking of music:

I got banned from a server yesterday for playing Britney Spears - Gimme More on Voip

Sounds fun though, what server was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerialz
            Speaking of music:

I got banned from a server yesterday for playing Britney Spears - Gimme More on Voip

Sounds fun though, what server was it?
            We call that spamming...

Comment

You listen to Britney.........

Comment

Well, i got kicked from a French server because i was playing ''David Guetta - Love dont let me go'' on VoIP. I bet they didn't like David Guetta....although i joined a Dutch server and my fellow Dutchies liked it! :yay:

But then i started playing Strauss - An den schönen blauen Donau on a UK server.....and they didn't like it.
                I got the idea from Ventrilo Harassment This one: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R_0_ycMxxGk

Comment

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire
                  We call that spamming...
                  Spamming? It's called a little fun - you should try it sometime.

Sometimes you have a great group of guys in a server, all having fun, etc. Most of the times, you don't, and little antics (even server side) seem like a personal attack to people.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerialz
                    Spamming? It's called a little fun

if I want music I'll play it, if I am gaming I already have enough noise going on, last thing I need is some teen thinking it's "fun" (for them) to spam their crap through voip. Join a clan and play music through vent or teamspeak, they will quickly put you in your own channel.. but alas we can't do that in game.

Comment

It was a joke guys, calm down.

I guess I've just visited some unique servers where people love it.

Comment

Playing music over VOIP is one of the biggest complaints about Console online-gaming. It's annoying to those who want to hear the sounds of the game, and to those who have different musical tastes. It's just not a considerate thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf
                          Well, i got kicked from a French server because i was playing ''David Guetta - Love dont let me go'' on VoIP. I bet they didn't like David Guetta....although i joined a Dutch server and my fellow Dutchies liked it! :yay:

But then i started playing Strauss - An den schönen blauen Donau on a UK server.....and they didn't like it.
                          I got the idea from Ventrilo Harassment This one: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R_0_ycMxxGk
                          Duke Nukem was funnier

******Warning extreme language*********
                          For god's sake don't play this in work with the sound on

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3KdcTgrno

Comment

Working...
                          X