PE vs british

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE vs british

British players say that PE are OP'd when they use sc spam... wow what are they smoking. I just played a ranked match against a british player who had 2 howitzers, 3 fireflys, 2 commando squads, and sappers with fiats... wtf.

Fireflies are useless. PIATS are meh. Howitzers? (You mean priests right?), they are weak when confronted. I only see commandoes as threads, as PE are ... a bit weak against infantry.

Just get a Jadgpanther in, its all fun. A great tank IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
      Fireflies are useless. PIATS are meh. Howitzers? (You mean priests right?), they are weak when confronted. I only see commandoes as threads, as PE are ... a bit weak against infantry.

Just get a Jadgpanther in, its all fun. A great tank IMO.
      fireflys are useless? do you know how to play ?

Comment

Of course I do, try sending in Fireflies against Axis Anti-Tank tanks, they won't last minutes.

The Axis have a stronger base of tanks compared to the British (so do the PE).

Comment

Fireflys work good in groups, 2+.

Comment

And long range, bring them close to any other armour. They are ****ed.

Comment

To beat Brits with PE, you have to play PE the way they were designed to be played; very offensivly. Spamming some units helps too

Comment

*Cough* Marder's *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
                  Fireflies are awesome, you cant complain if you are just sending a FF in and expecting to win, they need to work in teams either with croms/stu's to keep inf away, and they outrange/pretty much outgun every other tank.
                  PIATS are ok, but the sappers are easy to kill, a good tactic is just sitting them in a trench with PIATS, then they really do some damage. And yes commandoes are good but they are pretty easy to kill if you use the flammemwerfer(?) or the AC.

Comment

PIATS are rly good against SDFKZ or the little armoured six wheeled-buggies the Germans have.

Comment

i loving the Jadgpanther now, and its little demon child, the Hezer

Comment

Working...
                      X