wtf happened to everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf happened to everyone?

I can't get over what has happened to sf....There I was thinking that everything was sound, that takeing a bit of a gameing break would be ok..(being that I was haveing a baby and all)I comes back to this!!!!
    My favourite forum only holding three threads!!aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!
    Come on guy's what has happened to everything? I think perhaps the world's gone mad!!!LOL!!!

I dont know, but i found this screenshot from November.

"Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
      I dont know, but i found this screenshot from November.

HAHAHAH. what do you have to say about that??? :P

Comment

Originally posted by jinjeeeee View Post
        I can't get over what has happened to sf....There I was thinking that everything was sound, that takeing a bit of a gameing break would be ok..(being that I was haveing a baby and all)I comes back to this!!!!
        Come on guy's what has happened to everything? I think perhaps the world's gone mad!!!LOL!!!
        ^i wonder if she's coming back to check on her thread?

last time i played BF2 was...proll'y september. think it was ghost flight--nothing like riding an atv over toons in the dark.

Comment

she actually.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
            she actually.
            edited.

Comment

funny stuff.

Comment

3 Servers 3 Frinkin Servers, Sf Has Been Reduced To 3 Servers

Comment

Originally posted by jinjeeeee View Post
                  It was crap to begin with. Only a few good things that they added.

Comment

Originally posted by Shellshock_1918 View Post
                    It was crap to begin with. Only a few good things that they added.
                    it was all i played for 6-7 months. couldn't see going back to vbf2 after riding a jet-ski or motoring around in an atv or one of the plentiful civilian cars, climbing a wall, ziplining to a sniper pad, making everyone angry with some tear gas...could go on....

i thought SF players were also more mature, on average.

Comment

well, now you've worn out the never changing SF pack, maybe it is time to start playing with the mods available for the game, "free expansions" you might say. Go search out the Modjive download tool in the Sir Community forum on this site and give a few a whirl making sure you read the player guides for each one first!

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound View Post
                        3 Servers 3 Frinkin Servers, Sf Has Been Reduced To 3 Servers
                        More like 266 servers, with 770 players at 7am eastern US time on a Saturday:

Check your filters

Comment

Plenty of SF action still going on ,,, Just got into chopper raping on Iron Gator ..

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf
                            I thought i'd edited that lol. I had wrong patch

Comment

Working...
                            X