Post the worst noobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post the worst noobs

We all know that the average player is nothing but cannon fodder, but there are some people who excel.
    If you meet one of them, make a screenshot and post it here.

Whatever screenshot you post, make sure to black out the names of the players, that will save the moderators some tears.
    If you don't know how, upload the screenshot to imageshack.us and send me the link via PM (I won't accept any non-imageshack links).

Great sniping spot:

Or maybe not:

People trying to imitate my sniping :dead:

Your turn. And remember, no names.

Wait, I'm kinda confused. Do you want us to post good players, or bad players?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerialz View Post
      Wait, I'm kinda confused. Do you want us to post good players, or bad players?
      He wants bad players, he means ones that excel at being bad.

Comment

I remember when we had a player on our team called "Hammer", and he was prone in the tall bushes at our U.S. spawn on Crash - S&D covering B bombsite. He eventually become the last one left on our team, so we told a member who was on the other team about him and we started to have a little fun with him. He went in circles around this sniper for at least 3 min, eventually even jumping on top of him. The sniper obviously knew someone is near him but he would not unscope at all or even stand up. At least he was determined to protect the bombsite?

Comment

I once jumped on the ground behind a Claymore and used it for cover, too bad no one walked into it :/

I think A m8 of mine even took a pic of that, I'll try to find it.

:yay:

Comment

Seems like many noobs pick sniper kits when they start. Who doesn't want to be a good sniper?

And Spartan that's not bad... if you turned around so they'll try to knife you, it might actually work

Comment

Actually it's not a bad spot, if the clay explodes forward.
              I remember doing the same on Vacant. I planted a clay, waited the same way for a milisecond, then two spetnatz came, and bom!, the multi-claymore kill challenge done. I was not hurt in any way. That's the point of the Clays, they're designed to project its charge forward. But maybe, if you are too near the clay, you may blow out the same as the enemy!

Comment

i just plant em by doors.... but i hate it when im on the other side of the wall when it goes off, and i die also

Comment

I found the prefect n00b, [SSM] Aerialz

Dont even need a SS for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                    I found the prefect n00b, [SSM] Aerialz

Dont even need a SS for that one.
                    For one that used to, or still may, talk about my posts being worthless...

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                      For one that used to, or still may, talk about my posts being worthless...
                      Yet... I know him, unlike you..

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                        Yet... I know him, unlike you..
                        I never said I did.

Comment

Haha, I guess I'm a role model for all wannabe n00bs out there

m3ow does own me though - if he still played :/

Comment

This fellah earlier, obviouslly having some probs with the dark :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by [SSM] Aerialz View Post
                              Haha, I guess I'm a role model for all wannabe n00bs out there

m3ow does own me though - if he still played :/
                              i be back... *maybe*

Comment

Working...
                              X