POW!! Right in the kisser!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POW!! Right in the kisser!!

So, I guess this is the first time I have actually formed the question in my head, surprisingly, but why, in all the battlefield patch history, and all the mods, have I never seen a pair of fists ready for some hand to hand action. Oh, how I would love to creep up on that annoying commander and just sock him once to let him know my feelings. But, seriously, out of all the attempts to make this game "realistic" where is your last resort? Yes, I know, the knife, but come on, maybe I want to use my muay thai instead of my knife fighting skills. Thoughts--->

how many times does it take to kill someone by punching them. plus ull also prob hurt ur fists and do some damage to yourself

Comment

I highly doubt those are the reasons we don't have hand to hand combat.

Comment

The BF franchise it not excactly violent. Introducing fist-to-fist combat would just increase the required age to play.

And your commander is there to help you. If you don't like his spotting you should leave the server. If he doesn't do his job, then hold a mutiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
          If he doesn't do his job, then hold a mutiny.
          like that has ever made a difference:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
            The BF franchise it not excactly violent. Introducing fist-to-fist combat would just increase the required age to play.
            fist-to-fist is more violent than a knife?

Comment

doggie ur wrong, even commanders deserve a smack in the face sometimes(well most of the time)

sandox mod has fist fights and the first reply is why I hate this forum sometimes :|:

Comment

I'd prefer to use the wrench..

Comment

The middle mouse button should be a kick in the crotch button, then you can knife him afterwards.

Comment

Because right after you punch them they will pull out a shot gun and blast your head off.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                      how many times does it take to kill someone by punching them. plus ull also prob hurt ur fists and do some damage to yourself
                      Lol McGyver always hurts himself when he hits someone

Comment

Originally posted by TannerStauss View Post
                        So, I guess this is the first time I have actually formed the question in my head, surprisingly, but why, in all the battlefield patch history, and all the mods, have I never seen a pair of fists ready for some hand to hand action. Oh, how I would love to creep up on that annoying commander and just sock him once to let him know my feelings. But, seriously, out of all the attempts to make this game "realistic" where is your last resort? Yes, I know, the knife, but come on, maybe I want to use my muay thai instead of my knife fighting skills. Thoughts--->
                        Forgotten Hope 2 has a bare hands kit. On Aberdeen, there's a village in the southeast corner. On top of one of the houses there is a boxing ring, two "bare hands" kits, and a referee kit with a pistol and bandages.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumintiger View Post
                          Forgotten Hope 2 has a bare hands kit. On Aberdeen, there's a village in the southeast corner. On top of one of the houses there is a boxing ring, two "bare hands" kits, and a referee kit with a pistol and bandages.
                          that is freakin brilliant. Gonna have to try that out.

Comment

Working...
                          X