Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of map would you want for BF3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want plenty of vehicle maps, but also the infantry ones, combined ones like Sharqi as well

I don't think its so much down to the map more down to game balance, Karkand would be an even better map if all the gayness was removed, such as people chucking nades for hours on end

Jungle map would be awesome, but i was thinking the other day of a map like the OP said where it was a sort of town surrounded by wilderness, flatlands etc, CPs scattered everywhere...El alemain massive desert map would also be cool

Comment

Wake. A bigger wake with more fleshy things to kill instead of the jet wh*ring ones.

Comment

Wake would be better imo if they would make the north base neutral when you start out so that the U.S. has a chance to land on the shores before the Chinese can rev up the tank. Or just balance the jets. What I think would be awesome would be a map that has multiple good sized islands and the only way o get from island to island is by boat or chopper.

Comment

More Fushi like maps. That map has the best overall feeling imo and is great for combined arms gameplay, minus the helis and jets.

Comment

Working...
          X