P 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P 90

Ive just unlocked the P90 ( mainly because of stragate atlantis) and i quite like it but i find only on some servers/maps i can use it. Whats up with that. So i u guys could tell me what to look for so i can u it.

Thanks

Ranked vs Unranked ...or a rank glitch?

Comment

when I shoot the P90, I feel like Im throwing paper balls at you, I hate that gun

and as he said above

Comment

Originally posted by ganfan View Post
        Ive just unlocked the P90 ( mainly because of stragate atlantis) and i quite like it but i find only on some servers/maps i can use it. Whats up with that. So i u guys could tell me what to look for so i can u it.

Thanks
        does the same servers allow any other unlocks? They're probably just turned off.

Comment

i love the p90 i just wish it came with more then 2 clips

Comment

Nah m95 for me or go specops and piss the hell out of the commander by constantly blowing his assets

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic View Post
              when I shoot the P90, I feel like Im throwing paper balls at you, I hate that gun
              :laugh: yea me too. I think it's one of the worst guns in the game.

But in CS:S and COD4, P90 = rape. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                i love the p90 i just wish it came with more then 2 clips
                me too, if you use it right and strafe while spaying it's amazing in cqc!

Comment

Thanks
                  Yeah, thats the main reason i want to unlock it (SG:Atlantis) However from what most people say its a really awful gun. But still ill do anything for that tinge of Stargate haha

Comment

Pretty ****ty gun in bf2, the anti-tank stocks are much better imo.

Comment

Are you playing on Special Forces maps? I thought that the SF unlocks don't work on the actual SF maps.

Comment

The DAO is a great handcannon at close distance, but the reloading time and its failure at long distance ruins it. I'd still have it before the P90.

Comment

I try and play of both sf and normal. I can use other unlocks and i the ideal of the p90 and any other anty tank is killing at close range, personaly a i can destroye with it i dont know what ur guys problem is with it but say warlord i walk throw there and people die in my wake with it. plus i hate the other guns except the insurgents one, and i hate shot guns they have less range then the p90

Comment

Does little damage, i.e coming 1v1 in a room with someone with an ak101, i doubt you are going to win. Also it has only 2 clips.

Comment

Thanks

Could u guys answer my original question tho plz. thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X