Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• user made beta map.

new map underground in a subway.
    i played it for a little bit and like it, they also have a mod running to with HC.
    :salute:

Just went on, it's cool!

Modded server as well.

Comment

yah, its sweet

Comment

its fun! it was kinda weired....

Comment

So with the mod tools released and people creating new maps, is it still simpl to join, as in you click to go to the server and the map downloads there and then?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
            So with the mod tools released and people creating new maps, is it still simpl to join, as in you click to go to the server and the map downloads there and then?
            u join and it DL the map and the mop if there is one and saves the map under custom maps, or something like that. then u play on the new map yes its that simple.

Comment

Thats what i call CSS simple.

Great

Comment

Yeah, i like the way of getting custom maps, no more ifddling around extracting files into certain folders...

Comment

And these days you dont have to wait ten days for the files to download - Not a bad map, simple and put together well .

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
                    And these days you dont have to wait ten days for the files to download - Not a bad map, simple and put together well .
                    Speak for yourself. I'm way out west and internet is so bloody slow. At least its fast enough to play though.

Comment

Originally posted by tonks950 View Post
                      Speak for yourself. I'm way out west and internet is so bloody slow. At least its fast enough to play though.
                      Sometimes you've just got to cowboy up there buckaroo.

That was a quote from my cousin in law from Wyoming :laugh:

Now off to try the map.

Comment

Working...
                      X