AH-1Z Supercobra pilot/gunner manual by commandosolo2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AH-1Z Supercobra pilot/gunner manual by commandosolo2009

Hey folks, today I give you the BF2 guide of the AH-1Z Supercobra.

The Guide is too big to fit here so I placed it in my Diino webdrop server.

my address is http://maddox98724.diinoweb.com/files/

hope you find it useful fellas....

Nah, not really. Seems like a bunch of useless info IMO.

Comment

Cynic, get out.

He was trying to help out, and produced a guide where all you can manage to say is: "I pwnzor as a solo?!1?!"

Good work. There have been many guides already, but it's always nice to see a fresh perspective.

Don't let Cynic get you down, he's one of the few idiots on these forums.

Comment

Well, I wouldn't say he's an idiot, just a butthole. As far as the guide goes, newbies can benefit from reading it. Those of us that are looking to get to the next level already know that stuff though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerialz View Post
          Cynic, get out.

He was trying to help out, and produced a guide where all you can manage to say is: "I pwnzor as a solo?!1?!"

but cynic does pwn as a soloer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerialz View Post
            Cynic, get out.

I didn't say that idiot. I said it was mostly useless information. It seemed to be more of a description of what you would do with an AH1Z if you were in an actual war rather than BF2.

Cry more please.

Comment

Hey hey hey... Take it easy, both of you. Cynic criticized it, and there was nothing wrong with that.

Comment

I agree with Cynic. I wrote a series of heli articles that were much more in-depth than this one over a year ago. It's good information for newcomers to absorb, but they won't get very far with it. For what it's worth, I think you deserve some praise for your effort.

Comment

This would be more helpful for PR players than vanilla...

Comment

Well I try to do my best folks... Thanks to those who supported me and SCREW those who opposed me. More to come folks.....

Comment

nice review man.. Well done

Comment

Re: AH-1Z Supercobra pilot/gunner manual by commandosolo2009

Originally posted by commandosolo2009 View Post
                        Well I try to do my best folks... Thanks to those who supported me and SCREW those who opposed me. More to come folks.....
                        Why am I not surprised that you have such an attitude. Do yourself a favor and check out the Secrets of Battlefield heli tutorial... THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT.

I wrote this information over 2-3 years ago and it's still considerably better than what you've written. If you're going to build on that, more power to you, but that's not exactly what you did, now is it?

Take it from someone who knows: the days of writing tutorials and "helpful" advice for BF2 are long gone. If they can't operate jets and helis by now, odds are your information won't be of help either.

Comment

I don't know, Sloi. You can find BF2 in bargain bins for less than ten dollars these days. I know for a fact new people are coming on board even this late in the game.
                          I think it's too late to write new tutorials, unless someone would finally be kind enough to explain exactly how to hit enemy choppers instead of having the missile go through. I haven't seen one like that yet, just links to pwnage videos with rapid cuts and obvious macro use. There are still people I can never hit, my missile always goes through. Their missiles never miss, so I don't think it's a server issue. One guy claimed it was his "special dodge" that does it. Considering all he did was roll and slide like pretty much everyone else, I doubt it was just that. So what was he doing to make all of my missiles go through? So, is there a "special dodge" that makes enemy missiles miss reliably?
                          EDIT: Most people I play against would not call me a noob in the chopper. I'm just trying to get into that final 5%. Even though just being at the level in which I am right now gets me banned from a lot of servers. I got banned tonight for teamkilling. I had no teamkills. I did, however, have 40 kills and 5 deaths on Kubra. I saw in chat before I was banned: "hey, lets ban these gringos with higher scores than us." It was in Spanish, but I was in El Paso long enough to pick up things like that.

Comment

There's no such thing as a special dodge: if you can target the hitbox by making an educated guess based on your ping and the enemy's ping, you should be able to hit him. Otherwise, if things like straight shots keep going through, I strongly suspect shenanigans...

Honestly, I no longer have the patience to make videos. Even if I wanted to make one, I'd have to learn a few extra editing techniques to show exactly what I'm doing, and that seems like a lot more trouble than it's worth.

At this point, I'd recommend Army-Dr-'s videos over mine because soloing is pretty much kickable/banable everywhere now.

Comment

Originally posted by SyniK View Post
                              Cynic, get out.

Good work. There have been many guides already, but it's always nice to see a fresh perspective.

Don't let Cynic get you down, he's one of the few idiots on these forums.
                              lol at the name SyniK. :laugh:
                              "Crunch's First Officer"
                              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                              X