Hardcore S&D tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardcore S&D tactics

Well i was just wondering what is everyones tactics for hardcore S&D on certain maps eg do you try to flank your enemy by using the endurance or pick a spot and camp it till there is a few people down and start to move around.

Well for me i like to camp in a well covered place for example on crash when you spawn while defending there is a wall that looks toward the heli and into the building you can see a door i will sit here until they run to target A i always seem to get atless one kill here and while i am attacking i go to the door that i was looking at when i spawed when defending there is a wall that is crumble and you can see through the door but still have cover and again i will get a kill here aswell
    after a little while i start to run around the map and defend or attack the flags

so i was wondering if you guys have any special tactics for hardcore S&D

I got something for ya!

You can keep the ones you don't need

Comment

Here's a tip: learn to write. You'll thank me later...

Comment

lol i was on TS at the time and , . are mute microphone and mute mic so i left them out.

Comment

No excuses.

Comment

I only play S&D on normal. But, yea... learn to write. =)

All of us here at TCOD4 are amazing writers, and that means you should be just like all of us wonderful amazing people. Because then you'll be perfect. :yay:

Comment

Aren't mic and microphone the same thing, only one is an abbreviation of the other?

Generally, I plant the bomb, or defuse it. The rest is improv.

Comment

I either snipe on certain maps, or run straight into the enemy with my MP5 on the others.

Comment

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire View Post
                  All of us here at TCOD4 are amazing writers, and that means you should be just like all of us wonderful amazing people. Because then you'll be perfect. :yay:
                  QFT.

Amg he r so rite!

Comment

be a noob!! Use a p90 spam!!

Comment

The fact that you took your own quote and put it in your sig makes me want to put a P90 in all my classes...

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                        The fact that you took your own quote and put it in your sig makes me want to put a P90 in all my classes...
                        QFT :salute:

Comment

I'll refrain from fanning the flames...

On the original topic though. HC S&D is all about teamwork. Even more so then normal. You can't just rush an objective because one guy can gun you all down in a heartbeat. You also can't go solo because you're asking to be picked off. As a team sport where everyone is on TS or Vent, it's the among the best modes in the game. Random pubbing... take what you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                            be a noob!! Use a p90 spam!!
                            When I read this and saw it in the sig as well, I thought you were seoulspirit.

Comment

Usually camp back if I'm alone and then wait, otherwise I just get slaughtered by M203's. When I'm playing with the clan I follow them though much more effective!

Comment

Working...
                              X