Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airstrike problem in MP

Hello !,
    I have such a weird problem with Call of Duty 4 while playing multiplayer. Normally my fps is ok and there are no problems with playing, however when somebody calls airstrike my latency goes up for the time of aistriker and it is back to normal after it. It's quite annoying, since I died already too many time cause it :P I tried to lower all details, but it didn't helped.

My pc :

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz (2 CPUs)
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS
    Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
    Driver Version: 6.14.0011.6921 (English)

Thanks in advance for helping me with solving this problem

This is typically related to antivirus programs. Disable your antivirus and try it again. There have been many posts in which people described this exact problem and this was the fix for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daymio View Post
      Hello !,
      I have such a weird problem with Call of Duty 4 while playing multiplayer. Normally my fps is ok and there are no problems with playing, however when somebody calls airstrike my latency goes up for the time of aistriker and it is back to normal after it. It's quite annoying, since I died already too many time cause it :P I tried to lower all details, but it didn't helped.

My pc :

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz (2 CPUs)
      Memory: 2048MB RAM
      DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
      Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS
      Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
      Driver Version: 6.14.0011.6921 (English)

Thanks in advance for helping me with solving this problem
      The anti virus thing may be right but from my experience, big exposions for EX: bf2 a guy uses all his c4s gave me really bad lag when i had a really bad graphics card even on low. It is most likely that the exposion is what really causes your fps to go down and your bing to go up. Its like using a 8 year old graphics card and trying to play it on crysis on high

Comment

Working...
      X