BF2 Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Dreams

I just woke up from an insane one. It was poe2 style and i was shootin at tanks and gettin chased through my house with VEPR bullets flyin past my head.

Any body else have these crazy BF2 dreams? Any good ones?

hehe, i think u need time out mate

over 800h with bf and + maybe 100 hours on PR never had one dream,
    I think

i dreamt about beating up 2 clasmates ^^
    cus they took my seat

Comment

that all the soldiers were woman and they only had pillows........

Comment

i don't have bf2 dreams but I gotta admit that when I can't sleep I start thinking of flying a chopper or something and it helps me fall asleep

Comment

Not BF2. But I have been having dreams about 2142, TF2, TMU and CoD4 They happen very rarely though so I don't think I might have a problem here.

Comment

Used to have a few, thinking about movies and stuff.

Comment

This is so OT worthy.

Comment

does "day dreaming" count? Because I've done that while in school.

Comment

lol ive had a cod 2 dream, that was menfal, all the bombs goin off around me. Seemed so real yet so fake...

Comment

I have a "movie idea" dream. But when i try to think of it in the morning ; it fails

Comment

i think i dream about BF2 sometimes...or of if i dont have anything else on my i think about BF2 b4 i sleep..like new best places to snipe.

Comment

I dream about BF2 all the time. I have extremely vivid dreams about being chased by helicopters and jeeps. These are the kind of dreams that make me trip out when I wake up. It's weird though that in my dreams I'm holding the gun in my hands in the passenger seat of a car. It seems like I would dream about holding a mouse. Or driving the car from the 3rd person view. I truly am addicted to battlefield.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                          This is so OT worthy.
                          what's OT?

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                          i think about BF2 b4 i sleep..like new best places to snipe.
                          lol, indeed

Originally posted by Chael View Post
                          I dream about BF2 all the time. I have extremely vivid dreams about being chased by helicopters and jeeps. These are the kind of dreams that make me trip out when I wake up. It's weird though that in my dreams I'm holding the gun in my hands in the passenger seat of a car. It seems like I would dream about holding a mouse. Or driving the car from the 3rd person view. I truly am addicted to battlefield.
                          I couldn't agree more. That was the trippiest/best part, they were so vivid. It's weird too how it takes about 8 bullets to down a person like in BF2, I know I took a few, but didn't seem to feel it. Having a tank out the front window of my house and turning my entertainment center into cover is quite a new experience. If you haven't dreamt BF2 yet, i suggest it, it's a whole new way to play the game. God, I love dreams!

Comment

OT = Off Topic.

The Wild West of the Total Gaming Network.

Comment

Off-Topic = the Brokeback Mountain of totalbf2

Comment

Working...
                              X