Help nuthn makes ne sence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help nuthn makes ne sence

I installed BF2 in D:\Games\BF2 nd i tried 2 install the patch 1.41 nd it said it ws successfull bt as soon as i run the game it asks me 2 download the patch i just installed ive been goin at this 4 a couple of weeks nw nd i hvnt gtn newhere at all HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Natrlbrnkila
    I installed BF2 in D:\Games\BF2 nd i tried 2 install the patch 1.41 nd it said it ws successfull bt as soon as i run the game it asks me 2 download the patch i just installed ive been goin at this 4 a couple of weeks nw nd i hvnt gtn newhere at all HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hmm, you say you're a confused and angry man? Something pissed you off. Was it... that they cancelled the Hannah Montana concert in your area? No, your Pokemon collection got destroyed. Well, can't really help you since there are approximately 1,220 grammar and spelling errors in your post.

Number two, are you sure it's not installed on your C:\ drive? Lastestly, make sure you install the BF2 GAME before installing the PATCH.

If none the above didn't help you, please return with your translator and a check made out for $100 USD to my swiss bank account, I'll provide you with top-notch technical support and basic English lessons. Actual help may result in overage fees.

Comment

Where does it say to download the patch? Hit the "prt sc" or "print screen" button and paste into a paint document to show us what you're seeing. Your post is very vague and doesn't give us much ammunition with which to work. Oh, and lazy IM speak won't win you any fans in this forum, or any other for that matter. Leaving out vowels for the sake of speed in a non-time-sensitive medium is just lazy. Take your time, show us pictures of the message you are getting, and we might be able to help you. I've run this game on pretty much every operating system that CAN run it, so I've also run into just about every problem possible.

Comment

Umm.. you posted this in Total BF2142 as well... please, don't post in "text"ese...

Comment

run bf2 and check the version number on the menu screen. it should read 1.1.2965797.0 if your patched to 1.41
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Hes probably talking about the EA message...

How many servers can you find??

Comment

With that grammar people will think you make 'ne sence'

Comment

You don't have to download the highway tampa map everytime.

Comment

Is this D:\ drive your main drive or a partition? I have had lots of problem with installing BF2 on any drive except the main drive. PB not being able to work, patch not updating/installing. And simply not being able to install it to the partition.

Comment

Why do people bother writing a word like nd which is supposed to be and, why the hell do they not just write or type the full word. TOSSERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevortt View Post
                      Why do people bother writing a word like nd which is supposed to be and, why the hell do they not just write or type the full word. TOSSERS.
                      I don't know. It's like y,u, etc. and all those other ones. (Aw sh*t i said etc.)

Comment

Working...
                      X