Holy ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ****

WOW, I just unlocked the Desert Eagle and decided to try it out for a few rounds (hardcore mode). I don't even use my main weapon anymore! 1 shot kills and i can pretty much snipe with it...srsly ! lol

I went 76-14 on a hardcore server, just with my deagle. What i found most amazing was i gained 2 ranks in 4 rounds at rank 45.

I wish there were some challenges for this weapon because I'd have them already.

We all know it's awesome and pwns. Ask the =DiG= crew, i owned them with it and got invited by Doorman himself into their clan....seriously..why would I join them...aahahah

Comment

Riiiiight?

Anyone else have any comments on the Deags of Destruction?

Comment

Yea dude... thats gotta be the best, some quick aim with the deag on a Hardcore server can get you major kills.

Comment

Too right buddy. From hours and hours of playing regular mode has given me an advantage....i think. I can pretty much tell where my crosshair is meant to be without it even being there. So when i storm a room of people with my deags i come out alive.

Comment

That just comes from lots of FPS playing, you get to know the middle of your screen very well.

I tend to use the ironsights on the deag a lot more though, looks cooler I guess.

Comment

I love the deagle,

and it feels just that much better when you get a gold one.

Comment

Deagle is a rape party on wheels... Sleight of Hand and Bandolier, the fun never stops!

OT, TSlaw, you're ugly >_>

Comment

Agreed6,makes me want to drive down to SD and slap you.

Comment

Deag is fail.

USP is win.

Comment

The usp can pwn but the deagle is quite fun to use!

Comment

Blackmage is fail

Deag is win

Comment

Offtopic = teh gay.

And on the "I know the middle of my screen" subject, I have a sharpie mark in the center of mine Makes no scoping the snipers simple.

Comment

Even if you know the center with a mark doesn't mean your gun will hit there. I always sight in with the pistols. Makes you feel kind of like a secret agent or a cop sneaking through the buildings on District with you pistol out in front you like that, lol. That's why I use the M9 and USP, they cover less of your screen sighted in, and I'm not a fan of the 1911. Plus I'm a twichy guy so firing off more than one shot to kill isn't that hard.

Comment

I have Deagle on one kit only... M9 or USP takes the win over that...

Comment

Working...
                              X