I need help! please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help! please

Okay I am a Gunnery Stg. and when I get my level I want to unlock the P90 ( A-T class)

If I play Euro Force and level will I still be able to buy the P90 or do I need to play BF2 original until I unlock it ??

i can use my main account for all the expansions right? SF, AF, EF. right? so after i level all i need to do is to login with BF2 and then go to BFHQ and unlock my 2 guns. correct??

do you understand what im trying to say?

Yes, with any EF or AF you can rank up. Get a unlock and use it in all. But, I think the P90 in EF is the stock A-T kit. You can use your main account in SF, AF, EF and vBF2. It just carries over.

Comment

i cant find my EF and AF folder. are the servers going to be in BF2original???

or should there be FOLDERS for EF AND AF in EA Games. ??

Comment

servers will show up in the regular bf2 multiplayer list. Playing Special forces is the only time you need to launch bf2 differently (or change to SF in the community menu).
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

alright i ran the Booster Pack CD and it said that it was successful and i also got a Patch for BF2 from the game, but when i got on AF and EF servers it says game not installed?? help me

when i ran the game it never asked me for the CDkey for the Booster pack

I got BF2 original then i bought
          SF (20$)
          and i bought
          AF,EF (10$)

so why would it not ask the CDkey for the booster pack?

okay it installed the booster pack and it shows it in the Single player MAPS but I cant play them.. so im guessing the codes been used >.<

so could it be a used code or something? anyone know?

Comment

No it won't be a used code, cd key gen's won't take legit cd keys. When you buy the bf2 the expansions will auto detect the vanilla (hence you are not able to install expansions w.o vanilla) therefor it shouldn't ask you for a cd key. unless i'm missing a memo.

Comment

i got it. i needed to go to ea.account.com/... and enter my account name and the code on the back.

that was it >.< should have read the book for Booster Pack :P

Thanks for all the reply guys!

Comment

Working...
              X