Online problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online problems

I just got CoD4 and I played some missions in SP but after that i wanted to go to MP but everytime I try to start that it says that it doesn't responds anymore.

My specs are:

-Vista Home Premium 32 Bit
    -MSI Nvidia NX8600GT
    -2 GB RAM
    -Intel Core2 Duo E6750 @ 2.66 Ghz

I readed that Realtek soundcards where the problem and I got one.
    I have installed the latest update from their site but still it doesn't works.:cry:
    After that i tryed the Fix from Activision but I don't really knows how that works.

So does anybody know if I can do something about this and so not when's Activision going to do something about it?

Is it the "Awaiting server response..." message and then after 10 seconds it times out?

If it is, try connecting to that server a few more times and see if you can connect. Also, you may try updating your NIC drivers instead of your audio. I suppose its not impossible, but I have not really heard of audo drivers affecting connectivity.

A few more details please.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

One solution that worked with Realtek soundcards was to enable the mixer in audio manager,and plug in a mic.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
        Is it the "Awaiting server response..." message and then after 10 seconds it times out?

If it is, try connecting to that server a few more times and see if you can connect. Also, you may try updating your NIC drivers instead of your audio. I suppose its not impossible, but I have not really heard of audo drivers affecting connectivity.

A few more details please.

Crunch
        It's not that it's just that when I start MP I just get a black screen for like 5 sec and after that he says that the program isn't responding and it shut's down the program.

Originally posted by Major_Day View Post
        One solution that worked with Realtek soundcards was to enable the mixer in audio manager,and plug in a mic.
        After I did that update for my soundcard i wan't able (don't know how to spell it) to select mixer anymore. and for the update it was possible but I tought to try update first but it didn't help.

I tryed to plug my mic in and it works!! but I don't tryed to join a server baecause I have to go to school now.

Thx

Comment

Working...
        X